No Presale code???

Bexfactor31

Hi,

I've had my account for ages but never actually activated it so i found the old email and activated it, then went to look for the presale code, but there isn't one on the edit my profile page. My dad has one on his newly registered account so I made another to see if it would work, but I don't have a code on the new one either :S Can anyone help?

Thanks! :) x

Hi,

I've been registered with this website for over 3 years and have bought pre-sale tickets in the past for the Wembley stadium tour in 2007.

I was hoping to be able to buy pre-sale tickets for the up and coming 2010 stadium tour and received countless emails about it over the past few days. The only problem is, when i have tried to log in to my members account, it does not accept my email address or password. Therefore i cannot get my members code which would allow me to buy these tickets on wednesday.

Consequently, i have had to make a new profile and it does not contain the embedded code which i need to buy these tickets.

If there is anything you can do to resolve this i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

The muse.mu member pre-sale is for people who were already registered as members of muse.mu prior to the announcement of the presale. The unique codes were randomly just before the announcement and we cannot create any additional codes manually.

Being a member of muse.mu is NOT the same as being subscribed to the muse email list or being a part of the board. In the past we have operated pre-sales via the email list, but this exclusive is offered to muse.mu members in order to reduce the number of touts getting tickets before real fans of the band.

If you dont have a code, the reason is either because you were signed up to the email list or board and not the website or because you signed up to the website after the codes were generated.

I've got the same problem.. but i'm a member of the muse site for years now (and of course the board). But i haven't received any mail about Goffertpark, Nijmegen. I've had the same problem with the last concert in Ahoy and so I couldn't get any tickets at the legal purchase. Could someone please try to find out what the problem is?:( I guess you could check that i really am a member of the site for a few years now..Otherwise i think i won't get a ticket again:stunned:

I've got the same problem.. but i'm a member of the muse site for years now (and of course the board). But i haven't received any mail about Goffertpark, Nijmegen. I've had the same problem with the last concert in Ahoy and so I couldn't get any tickets at the legal purchase. Could someone please try to find out what the problem is?:( I guess you could check that i really am a member of the site for a few years now..Otherwise i think i won't get a ticket again:stunned:

fortunatly the info is now all over the front page! :) (So I dunno... touts have accounts and follow websites too.) And, of course you will always be able to get a ticket! ;)

If you have a muse.mu account, check your profile and mailing-list settings:

http://board.muse.mu/profile.php?do=mailinglist

• 2 years later...

Can anybody help me? I don't know how to find my code :/ I'm using my phone and I'm not sure what to do? I've been a member of muse.mu the message board and mailing list since 2003 and I'm sure I've used the code before but I forgot how :/

Cheers, katie x

• 3 years later...
Hey does anyone have a code or 2 that they can kindly donate ?

I love muse and i'd die to see them in toronto jan 16 2015:(

I see from your profile that you haven't been a member long enough to qualify for your own pre-sale code and therefore do not understand that these codes are unique to each member and should only be used by the specific member allocated. However of a member were to give you their code (which I'm sure is against the t&c?) it would actually be useless unless you intend to use it on the day of pre-sale as it does not guarantee you a ticket it simply entitles you to priority purchasing on a first come first serve basis available to fans prior to general sale!

My advice would be to ask on the message board to see if anyone has spare tickets you could buy instead or search the venue's website or ticket master etc..

I hope this helps? :)

Regards

Katie

Archived