Rate Black Holes and Revelations

Jimmyneutron

How would you rate Black Holes and Revelations?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Black Holes and Revelations?

• 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 5 Stars

Wow, just like usual, I like the track all you seem to hate... Invincible. Invincible and City Of Delusion are my favorite on the album.

:LOL: There is a definate theme going on here :LOL::eek: City of Delusion :eek: So good. i know that Lyra is a biiig fan of CoD ;)

Oh, CoD... City Of Delusion. CoD... Call Of Duty....

Muser fail. :wtf:

It's a reasonable misunderstanding, what with the popularity and all, it's bound to come up at one point or another.

Just clarifying, I LOVE CITY OF DELUSION!

:LOL:

Yeah, we suddenly started talking about computer games. What do you think this is, Other Muse Topics? ;)

I know it's been done in the past but I'd quite like to see a full BHAR playthrough in a gig personally. The only songs on the album I'm not really that fussed about are Starlight and Soldier's Poem, and Invincible and Exo-Politics are pretty underrated IMO.

It's a reasonable misunderstanding, what with the popularity and all, it's bound to come up at one point or another.

I want to give you an A for effort, but really... :facepalm:

I give an automatic -2 because I like it less than the earlier albums, so max score is 8/10:

Take A Bow 6/10 It's good live (as is everything by Muse imo) but I don't really love it. It reminds me of the soundtrack to an '80s sci fi film.

Starlight 6.5/10 Quite a nice catchy song but I'm not too fussed on all the clapping

SMBH 7.5/10 Great live but I don't feel the need to listen to it much otherwise

Map of the 8/10 Like it, best song on the album.

Soldiers Poem 6/10 Not much to say. It's OK.

Invincible 7/10 It's nice. I like the cute video and I like the anthemic-ness of it.

Assassin 7/10 It rocks

Exo-Politics 6.5/10

City of 7/10 Reminds of Spanish Flamenco dancers somehow.

Hoodoo 7.5/10 Starts off mellow, lilting, haunting and then goes all dramatic. More like the older stuff, which is a good thing.

KOC 6.5/10 I don't like Westerns and it really reminds me of them but it's a great song and is great live.

Muser fail? :LOL:

FYI, if you have to explain a joke, it automatically fails. Better luck next time.

I know it's been done in the past but I'd quite like to see a full BHAR playthrough in a gig personally. The only songs on the album I'm not really that fussed about are Starlight and Soldier's Poem, and Invincible and Exo-Politics are pretty underrated IMO.

I've heard bad things about its last full playthrough from someone on here.

this really doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever.

Why?

Why?

just because you like an album less than others (BHaR in this case) doesn't mean that some songs on there can't be as good as songs on other albums like OoS or Abso. Showbiz is my least favorite Muse album. Does that mean every song on Showbiz is at maximum 7/10? nope.

Archived