Rate Black Holes and Revelations

Jimmyneutron

How would you rate Black Holes and Revelations?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Black Holes and Revelations?

• 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 5 Stars

Don't worry, we go this. We don't need some KnT calvary coming and getting another thread locked by a KnT moderator might I add. I didn't even know he had authority out here. It was like Gandalf the White visiting Rohan. Actually I have a .gif for this:

tfmdd.gif

This is pure gold :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: oh god

Clearly unless the opinion is shared with me then it is wrong.

And yes TaB does shit over The Resistance, never mind the rest of BH&R

CoD is rather banging too

TaB shits all over The Resistance except for Exogenesis. But seeing as The Resistance was shit to begin with, thats not a hard task

TaB shits all over The Resistance except for Exogenesis. But seeing as The Resistance was shit to begin with, thats not a hard task

No. Just everything you have ever said is wrong. Because that would imply that you like Starlight more than MK Ultra and that is wrong. Just so wrong. Like kick me in the nuts and call me Sally wrong.

No. Just everything you have ever said is wrong. Because that would imply that you like Starlight more than MK Ultra and that is wrong. Just so wrong. Like kick my in the nuts and call me Sally wrong.

That would be true. Besides the really cool opening riff and ending riff, MK Ultra is an even more dull version of Map of the Problematique. Nearly every song on The Resistance was a lesser version of previous Muse songs.

That would be true. Besides the really cool opening riff and ending riff, MK Ultra is an even more dull version of Map of the Problematique. Nearly every song on The Resistance was a lesser version of previous Muse songs.

:facepalm::facepalm:

MK Ultra is an even more dull version of Map of the Problematique.

^ Implying MoTP is dull.

Holy Jesus Nancy pants. And Joseph. Maybe Mary peeks her head in to witness a human that should undergo an after birth abortion.

Just no. These are so wrong ...

Exogenesis had a lesser version? There was another song with a french opera interlude? What's the lesser version of UD/USoE (among others)?

I think KnT should come yell and get this thread locked. Pronto.

:facepalm::facepalm:

^ Implying MoTP is dull.

Holy Jesus Nancy pants. And Joseph. Maybe Mary peeks her head in to witness a human that should undergo an after birth abortion.

Just no. These are so wrong ...

Exogenesis had a lesser version? There was another song with a french opera interlude? What's the lesser version of UD/USoE (among others)?

I think KnT should come yell and get this thread locked. Pronto.

are%20you%20frustrated.jpg

I already said that MotP is dull as fuck.

I guess you decided to skip the word "nearly"

Resistance -> Sing for Absolution/Starlight

Undisclosed Desires -> Supermassive Black Hole

Unnatural Selection -> New Born

Guiding Light -> Invincible

MK Ultra -> Map of the Problematique

I already said that MotP is dull as fuck.

Ya I know. It was stupid as fuck the first time. I just wanted to point it out again.

I guess you decided to skip the word "nearly"

Resistance -> Sing for Absolution/Starlight

Undisclosed Desires -> Supermassive Black Hole

Unnatural Selection -> New Born

Guiding Light -> Invincible

MK Ultra -> Map of the Problematique

I didn't skip the word nearly. How am I supposed to know which ones you were referring too.

Starlight could be similar to TIRO though. The only similarity between UD and SMBH is the heavier use of electronics but even at that they are different. It's like saying Dead Star and Stockholm Syndrome are the same. US and NB are very similar but I wouldn't call one lesser than the other. US is better live so ... I'll give you GL and Invincible because they both suck. MK Ultra is far heavier that MoTP and once again just because they have a heavier use of synths doesn't make them similar. Are Unintended and Falling Down the same song? Hysteria/TIRO/Starlight because they all have heavy bass lines?

Ya I know. It was stupid as fuck the first time. I just wanted to point it out again.

I didn't skip the word nearly. How am I supposed to know which ones you were referring too.

Starlight could be similar to TIRO though. The only similarity between UD and SMBH is the heavier use of electronics but even at that they are different. It's like saying Dead Star and Stockholm Syndrome are the same. US and NB are very similar but I wouldn't call one lesser than the other. US is better live so ... I'll give you GL and Invincible because they both suck. MK Ultra is far heavier that MoTP and once again just because they have a heavier use of synths doesn't make them similar. Are Unintended and Falling Down the same song? Hysteria/TIRO/Starlight because they all have heavy bass lines?

The songs I listed are similar in not only 'dat heavy bass' or 'omg synths', but in the overall tone, structure, and feel of the songs. Like you can tell with UD, that they were clearly trying to go for another Supermassive Black Hole. Probably trying to make themselves another big hit song.

lol @ people getting butthurt because not everybody agrees with them.:awesome:

It is pretty lousy. Kind of a 3 way awful tie with Supermassive Black Hole and Starlight.

No.

lol @ people getting butthurt because not everybody agrees with them.:awesome:

Welcome to the Muse boards. Hating opinions is our pastime.

Archived