Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

sgt pepper & sara

If you need help looking for accomodation / transport within Manchester then drop me a PM. THE LCCC is a mere taxi ride from MY house :)

Thanks so much! I can't wait to buy plane tickets...I'll feel so much more settled in this whole thing :)

Guest Sarah-x

all this talk of travel makes me think i should sort myself out... train down, i know that much, but accomodation :LOL: might be a bus shelter!

Even better

94 days

2272 hours

136331 minutes

8179867 seconds ;)

Ok shhh I never saw it written down x) I tried not to look at the polls. :LOL: Maybe they won't even come on, but the stage will be so big everyone will think they're on :eek:

We should count down the seconds :p

I know the top 3 of the setlist songs which i am very happy about :happy:

They will be lost in the pyramid!

all this talk of travel makes me think i should sort myself out... train down, i know that much, but accomodation :LOL: might be a bus shelter!

I have sored mine out :happy: getting a lift in a car with some mates :yesey:

We should count down the seconds :p

I know the top 3 of the setlist songs which i am very happy about :happy:

They will be lost in the pyramid!

I'm guessing that one of them was Citizen Erased, just because. And I remember Bliss got a load of votes? And was one Fury? I can't remember :LOL:

93 days

2247 hours

134826 minutes

8089584 seconds :D

8089584 SECONDS :dance:

Guest Sarah-x

i know i shouldnt wish away time and the summer and all, but i cant help it MUSE!!!

so glad i have oxegen as well, think i might go mad waiting for them if i hadnt, god help anyone around me when i dont have a muse gig booked i will not be a happy chappy :p they're addictive i tell you that!

Guess who just got back from Switzerlaaaaaaaaand? :awesome: I'm not going to spoil anything for you guys, but I will say that the stage is even more stunning in person, and the lads were clearly having the time of their life. Never seen them so happy on stage :happy: Can not WAIT for Manchester now!!

Guess who just got back from Switzerlaaaaaaaaand? :awesome: I'm not going to spoil anything for you guys, but I will say that the stage is even more stunning in person, and the lads were clearly having the time of their life. Never seen them so happy on stage :happy: Can not WAIT for Manchester now!!

Wooooooh!! I would ask how it was but obviously it was amazing :LOL: So, the stage isn't too big then that the band are completely overshadowed? :p I was planning on not seeing too much of the stage but last night twitter was going crazy with pictures of UFO's and such :rolleyes: I just have one question: Did Matt get abducted? :eek:

92 days

2220 hours

133234 minutes

7994053 seconds :happy:

Wooooooh!! I would ask how it was but obviously it was amazing :LOL: So, the stage isn't too big then that the band are completely overshadowed? :p I was planning on not seeing too much of the stage but last night twitter was going crazy with pictures of UFO's and such :rolleyes: I just have one question: Did Matt get abducted? :eek:

92 days

2220 hours

133234 minutes

7994053 seconds :happy:

The stage is actually smaller than it looks in the pictures, we were quite surprised. Sadly, there were no abductions :LOL:

UFO looks awesome! (From photos anyway) I'm debating whether to take a camera or to just go and enjoy it fully :)

I'd say take a camera anyway - that way, you don't have to take pictures if you don't want to, but if you decide during the gig that you do, then you'll still be able to :)

The stage is actually smaller than it looks in the pictures, we were quite surprised. Sadly, there were no abductions :LOL:

I'd say take a camera anyway - that way, you don't have to take pictures if you don't want to, but if you decide during the gig that you do, then you'll still be able to :)

I just don't want to worry about losing it all the way through :rolleyes:

Hey everyone XD

Do any of you know if there are still any normal tickets available somewhere? Because I seriously want to go. I've never been able to see Muse live yet (they were here in the Netherlands in November, but it was almost instantly sold out. The gig in Nijmegen is in the middle of my finals. I can't go to Wembley either, so this is my last chance).

I just don't want to worry about losing it all the way through :rolleyes:

Buy a cheap strap that attaches to your camera and can be looped around your wrist, like this:

Fullscreencapture03062010172751bmp.jpg

Hey everyone XD

Do any of you know if there are still any normal tickets available somewhere? Because I seriously want to go. I've never been able to see Muse live yet (they were here in the Netherlands in November, but it was almost instantly sold out. The gig in Nijmegen is in the middle of my finals. I can't go to Wembley either, so this is my last chance).

Have you tried looking on ebay and/or scarletmist?

eeee glad to hear you had an awesome time :awesome: I was waiting to hear the opinions of someone who had actually BEEN to the gig as opposed to the whining that went on last night which would've been inevitable one way or another :LOL: All the pictures look awesome and it's only the first one :happy: Ridiculously excited!!! :D

eeee glad to hear you had an awesome time :awesome: I was waiting to hear the opinions of someone who had actually BEEN to the gig as opposed to the whining that went on last night which would've been inevitable one way or another :LOL: All the pictures look awesome and it's only the first one :happy: Ridiculously excited!!! :D

Thanks hun :) We were using Suzie's iphone to read the whining whilst we were on the train back to Zurich. . .it pissed us off a little, but tbh we couldn't help but laugh as well :LOL:

So Bellamy lied :O haha :L I'm quite glad about that actually, that way we'll get more music than abduction nonsense xD I guess a smaller stage is a relief too! I've seen some videos from last night and I couldn't see any of them :LOL:

Can't trust Bellamy :noey:

When I say a smaller stage. . .well, the bit they actually stand on is smaller (ie, they have less room to move around) but the actual set itself is larger. . .idk, it's hard to explain. I'll post some videos/pictures in the Berne thread when I get a chance.

92 days

2219 hours

133182 minutes

7990948 seconds :D

So Bellamy lied :O haha :L I'm quite glad about that actually, that way we'll get more music than abduction nonsense xD I guess a smaller stage is a relief too! I've seen some videos from last night and I couldn't see any of them :LOL:

It hardly seems any time since it was 200 days away. Im so excited :LOL:

Can't trust Bellamy :noey:

When I say a smaller stage. . .well, the bit they actually stand on is smaller (ie, they have less room to move around) but the actual set itself is larger. . .idk, it's hard to explain. I'll post some videos/pictures in the Berne thread when I get a chance.

Ah ok that'd be great :D

How was the crowd divided? It's just I've heard people talk about a big runway down the middle like at Wembley...?

Ah ok that'd be great :D

How was the crowd divided? It's just I've heard people talk about a big runway down the middle like at Wembley...?

There was a small divide in the golden circle, but it didn't go all the way back. . .there was a small gap at the back of the walkway, where people could move from side to side. I THINK, anyway, I've seen a few videos that people took from the seats and that's how it looked.

Archived