Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:awesome: OMG. That would be TEH SEX.

Oooooh I should do a tour of the world this summer, visiting Boardies on the way! :awesome:

I could go to practically every country in the world :LOL: there are Musers EVERYWHERE :pimp:

Way back some time, I mentioned a cruise around the world with all Musers and the band. :cool:

Inorite, I'm so poor now I've caught the gig bug :indiff: and the merch is so purty! :supersad:

You, me and Ali should go to the LCCC, then meet up and then go to Wembley together :happy:

And then we'll all go running through the fountains :D

Tell me about it! I lovez my Exogenesis hoody I do :D

Ah that would be lovely! :awesome::happy:

Way back some time, I mentioned a cruise around the world with all Musers and the band. :cool:

With the band?! :awesome::awesome: Well, I wouldn't say no!

Tell me about it! I lovez my Exogenesis hoody I do :D

Ah that would be lovely! :awesome::happy:

Hehe, I have a logo hoodie with the tour dates on the back, so whenever I show it to someone who hasn't seen it before, I point at the L'pool date and shout I WAS THEREEE!!! :D

Hoodies are so comfy :happy: Especially boys' hoodies for some reason! :LOL:

DOOO IIIIITTTTT!!! :D

With the band?! :awesome::awesome: Well, I wouldn't say no!

Hehe, I have a logo hoodie with the tour dates on the back, so whenever I show it to someone who hasn't seen it before, I point at the L'pool date and shout I WAS THEREEE!!! :D

Hoodies are so comfy :happy: Especially boys' hoodies for some reason! :LOL:

DOOO IIIIITTTTT!!! :D

Haha indeed :D I wear it around my sixth form all the time, no-ones cool enough to make a comment about it though :mad:

:chuckle:

o_O gahhh I really want to go to both...I just don't think I could afford it in terms of travelling etc, or being able to find someone to drag along :facepalm:

I'm think i'm just going to have to settle for one kickass stadium gig instead *sigh*

:LOL:

Haha indeed :D I wear it around my sixth form all the time, no-ones cool enough to make a comment about it though :mad:

:chuckle:

o_O gahhh I really want to go to both...I just don't think I could afford it in terms of travelling etc, or being able to find someone to drag along :facepalm:

I'm think i'm just going to have to settle for one kickass stadium gig instead *sigh*

Aww, bad times! You should just walk round with it on, blaring some Citizen Erased out of your phone or something :chuckle:

We're not allowed to wear hoodies in school, because that would be setting a bad example to the lower school. ffs. :indiff:

Ah right, lack of fundage is a problem for many Musers :(

That gig will be so amazing! <3

Aww, bad times! You should just walk round with it on, blaring some Citizen Erased out of your phone or something :chuckle:

We're not allowed to wear hoodies in school, because that would be setting a bad example to the lower school. ffs. :indiff:

Ah right, lack of fundage is a problem for many Musers :(

That gig will be so amazing! <3

Haha I'll just sit at the back of the bus with my hoody on and blast out some OOS songs from my phone like some sort of....Muse chav o_O

...Did I really just say that...:facepalm:

ahh hell yeah this gig will be immense. :D

After liverpool, It just fuelled my obsession to see them again :LOL: I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a mission it'll be to get right to the front...at first i'd thought i'd play it safe and stay away from the standing area, but now i've realised it's the only place to be :LOL:

Haha I'll just sit at the back of the bus with my hoody on and blast out some OOS songs from my phone like some sort of....Muse chav o_O

...Did I really just say that...:facepalm:

ahh hell yeah this gig will be immense. :D

After liverpool, It just fuelled my obsession to see them again :LOL: I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a mission it'll be to get right to the front...at first i'd thought i'd play it safe and stay away from the standing area, but now i've realised it's the only place to be :LOL:

:LOL: you'd be my ideal bus buddy :p

I really, really have to get to the barrier this time! It really is the only place to be, especially if you're short! It's the only place I can see anything :LOL:

:LOL: you'd be my ideal bus buddy :p

I really, really have to get to the barrier this time! It really is the only place to be, especially if you're short! It's the only place I can see anything :LOL:

Yayz! :D:awesome:

Ah THIS! I need to get to that bloody barrier. :ninja:

It should be compulsory that anyone under 5"4 should get priority in whereabouts they want to stand :yesey: The tall people can piss off to the back :LOL:

epic colourful glowy fountain things are epic :awesome: yet another temptation to go to Wembley too...must resist...this band is stealing my moneyz. :facepalm:

Fuck going to Wembley for Muse, I wanna go so I can play in the fountain :awesome:

Inorite, I'm so poor now I've caught the gig bug :indiff: and the merch is so purty! :supersad:

You, me and Ali should go to the LCCC, then meet up and then go to Wembley together :happy:

And then we'll all go running through the fountains :D

Same here. No wonder they can afford to dress themselves in Dior. :indiff:

:LOL: How frigging ace would that be? Road trip!

At one point, I had looked up how to get from Vancouver to London and it told me to swim across the Atlantic. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

BAHAHA :LOL:

Come visit! Muser meet up in Vancouver!!! :happy:

bb, don't tempt me!! I'm desperate to fly over and see the boys in Canada. . .alas. . .money is a bitch.

A fiver to anyone who runs through the fountain in those!

Fullscreencapture21012010214706bmp.jpg

Holy fucksticks batman, this place is huge :stunned:

Would.Lol.So.Hard. :LOL:

''Holy fucksticks batman'' lmfao, that's brilliant. :LOL:

woah now...that is big...never really seen a picture of it before, I'd always visualised it to be alot smaller than Wembley for some reason...:awesome:

:LOL: ilu guys :happy:

:D <3

:LOL: ilu guys :happy:

:kiss:

Would.Lol.So.Hard. :LOL:

''Holy fucksticks batman'' lmfao, that's brilliant. :LOL:

woah now...that is big...never really seen a picture of it before, I'd always visualised it to be alot smaller than Wembley for some reason...:awesome:

It's my new favourite phrase!

I think the thing with the LCCC is that it has a bigger GA area, and not so many seats, which is why it looks so big compared to Wembley. I don't think there's really that much difference in capacity, it's just the way they're built.

Archived