Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Still there, loads of builder types were rushing around covering up the last bit of grass in the middle :D that bit where cricket is played, the worn bit in the middle. Does it have a technical name? :LOL: I don't know cricket :p
It's called a pitch :D

@MuseFrak: I didn't realise gates hadn't opened yet...

EEK! I'm in the queue at the minute :)

somehow using this on my phone.

weather is gorgeous :) and I'm queuing on Chris's side.... it isn't anywhere near busy yet.

lccc isn't even finished but the security guards are cool.... One of them was showing us pictures that he tool whilst in the dressing room... Chris's stript suit was there ;)

EEK! I'm in the queue at the minute :)

somehow using this on my phone.

weather is gorgeous :) and I'm queuing on Chris's side.... it isn't anywhere near busy yet.

lccc isn't even finished but the security guards are cool.... One of them was showing us pictures that he tool whilst in the dressing room... Chris's stript suit was there ;)

By Chris' side do you mean Gate 8? Think i might head for that one instead of 5...

By Chris' side do you mean Gate 8? Think i might head for that one instead of 5...

Yeahh... I think it actually says 10 on the outside but its great north road. At 7 this morning at gate 5 the guards told us This one would be opening 10minutea earlier than the other but that may be a ploy as they know Chris's side is quieter

Archived