Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

AFAIK the band don't really care for the polls because they're a product of the "bloody message board" so don't have expectations based on them. Let's just wait and see.

I'd actually rather they ignored the polls at this stage, because playing a poll song has been shown to basically mean "play CE or Bliss yet again". I'd rather get something a bit more unusual like RBS or something from Showbiz because if they play CE or Bliss that's pretty much your rarity quota reached for the gig.

I'd actually rather they ignored the polls at this stage, because playing a poll song has been shown to basically mean "play CE or Bliss yet again". I'd rather get something a bit more unusual like RBS or something from Showbiz because if they play CE or Bliss that's pretty much your rarity quota reached for the gig.

The poll songs for this gig are:

Citizen Erased

Bliss

Fury

Showbiz

TOADA

So it's either CE and Bliss or just the rehersal set without IBTY :LOL:

The polls don't have anything to do with the board though! If they did, they'd've been done right :chuckle:

They exist because we bitched but that's it. And when Matt complains on stage about having to play the songs from the polls it's like they really can't be bothered to deviate from the greatest hits. So yeah, random surprised that we didn't ask for are much better. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

This. Let's just be thankful they're playing at all :D

The past 15 minutes has slowly dragged... Today is going to be a LONG day.:LOL:

Again, this.

I'm not saying that the setlist bitching isn't a little justified, because it is, but the fact of the matter is that they've been playing what are essentially 'greatest hits' sets since Teignmouth. I'd have thought that most of you would have made peace with this by now and refrained from buying a ticket if you disagree with it, not buy one, bitch anyway and deprive somebody who may have enjoyed it the opportunity.

Basically if you don't like what the band are doing but you pay for it anyway, Muse win either way, don't they?

Apart from lack of MOTP, I didn't have an issue with the setlist we had at Liverpool last year because I understood what I was going to get when I went in. I did have an issue with the length, however, but luckily the stadium gigs have been 24ish songs long on average, which is what you want when your paying £45 a ticket and coming all the way from Sheffield.

Archived