Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

from the sound check videos, it seems we didn't need to buy tickets to this :LOL: (in that you could hear pretty well from there)

i'm setting off on my epic journey soon. will be right at the back by the time i arrive but am still strangely excited.

bye for now folks :D

I'm sorry, the queue for gate 5 is getting pretty long now :( one of the guys assembling the queue barrier is called ollie :happy:

Last time I was at the l.c.c.c for coldplay I strolled in with the tinest of queues at about 5, ill probably do that today, no point waiting around in the stadium.

I can't get there till later on :( I have a lot on today, but I should be arriving at about 5-6. I'm assuming they'll still be letting people in then? I think that's my chance at getting a seat out of the window. I suck at standing D:

7 hours till it starts!

Not really.

Ruled By Secrecy was soundchecked, but probably won't be played. They soundchecked it at Stade de France too, but it was never played.

It's sad when the sound checks make for better listening that the gigs themselves...

Im not heading off till about 2pm, still have to pik up my ticket from the boxoffice which is kinda annoying then im meeting a guy from the forum here which should be good. Just want a good spot near the sound desk. Looking from the soundcheck yesterday it seemed as though the first 20rows or so dont have that great of a view. You would have to look up the whole time cause the stage is really high...and u couldnt see the whole stage either.

Oh and when we were waiting for the guys to come out after the soundcheck yesterday, the security guard told us that 9 times out of 10 they open the gates on the far side (chris's side) 5 mins earlier then gate 5 so i think ill be lining up on the far side

Any chance the setlist bitching can foad? Or at least move to the general thread? A setlist does not a gig make... and we haven't even had the gig yet...

This. Let's just be thankful they're playing at all :D

The past 15 minutes has slowly dragged... Today is going to be a LONG day.:LOL:

Any chance the setlist bitching can foad? Or at least move to the general thread? A setlist does not a gig make... and we haven't even had the gig yet...

Not bitching, just hoping that RBS makes it into the show because that'd be really great. Like at SdF, they played Soaked pretty much all the way through, and Soaked was an old demo they don't even care about, so it's a bit lame that they have a huge repertoire of songs that they can play to themselves but never put on show. Just a general comment, I haven't got any expectations for the set list, I'll just be enjoying the shows because I'll be with friends anyway :)

AFAIK the band don't really care for the polls because they're a product of the "bloody message board" so don't have expectations based on them. Let's just wait and see.

AFAIK the band don't really care for the polls because they're a product of the "bloody message board" so don't have expectations based on them. Let's just wait and see.

The polls don't have anything to do with the board though! If they did, they'd've been done right :chuckle:

Archived