Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

It's forecast light showers, but the heavier ones predicted seem to have moved elsewhere, thankfully! Bring a jacket just in case :) Or a hat!

I doubt I'll be sleeping... I've tried 2 times already. I'm 20. Not 6. You'd think I was a kid on Christmas eve.

Judging from the soundcheck reports:

LCCC will be a mix between both nights at Stade de France.

Wembley Stadium will be Stade de France again.

I'm calling it right now.

EDIT: Don't get your hopes up about Ruled By Secrecy, it was soundchecked at Stade de France but was not played.

Just a last minute question to anyone who has been to LCCC before, do they allow cameras in? I have a Panasonic TZ7 so it's not one of those professional ones, but I don't know if I've seen anyone discuss it much on here before. I know its ok at Wembley, but I'm not sure about LCCC. Also the search function doesn't work very well on my ipod otherwise I would have done that. Ta in advance :)

Just a last minute question to anyone who has been to LCCC before, do they allow cameras in? I have a Panasonic TZ7 so it's not one of those professional ones, but I don't know if I've seen anyone discuss it much on here before. I know its ok at Wembley, but I'm not sure about LCCC. Also the search function doesn't work very well on my ipod otherwise I would have done that. Ta in advance :)

The only restrictions I've heard of, are obviously, massive cameras, and food and drink. Apart from water. Water is allowed.

Judging from the soundcheck reports:

LCCC will be a mix between both nights at Stade de France.

Wembley Stadium will be Stade de France again.

I'm calling it right now.

EDIT: Don't get your hopes up about Ruled By Secrecy, it was soundchecked at Stade de France but was not played.

How do you know about Wembley?

Security at LCCC isn't all that good to be honest, i know they can't do thorough searches as there's so many people to check, but at the Green Day gig we quite easilly got enough food and drink inside to last the 3 of us the night :)

Simple draw string bag tied tight around waste, covered up by a hoody wrapped around waste, all the staff have time to check is the bottom of your bag...(which incidently was a bag of food + camera which they checked and did nothing about)

The only restrictions I've heard of, are obviously, massive cameras, and food and drink. Apart from water. Water is allowed.

Ah, ok. I'm just not sure whether to risk it or not! I might just try and hide it under my hoodie just in case. Thanks :) wait, they don't pat your body do they? Gawwwd I'm such a gig noob :p

Security at LCCC isn't all that good to be honest, i know they can't do thorough searches as there's so many people to check, but at the Green Day gig we quite easilly got enough food and drink inside to last the 3 of us the night :)

Simple draw string bag tied tight around waste, covered up by a hoody wrapped around waste, all the staff have time to check is the bottom of your bag...(which incidently was a bag of food + camera which they checked and did nothing about)

Awesome. Thanks for the help! :D

Thanks for clarifying and making things more clear xD I've never been to LCCC before, I was just quoting what I'd heard from the website.

It's also probably better not to mention the inflatable aliens.

Hahaha. Probably better not to, yeah!

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but here's the discussion between Dom and Matt about what they're doing before Feeling Good, and how low the cameras go. There's also some random piano and drum improv.

Haha didn't understand a single word

Any meet plans for tomorrow daytime?

Get everyone together using this:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=135418923156049&ref=ts

We want as many boardies as we can in one place (pub, restaurant etc.) like the epic meet at Tinmuff in the Irish/Thai pub! Invite anyone you like.

Better than sifting through pages and pages on the board :p

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but here's the discussion between Dom and Matt about what they're doing before Feeling Good, and how low the cameras go. There's also some random piano and drum improv.

Can anyone make out what they are saying? A good transcription would be appreciated :happy:

Archived