Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Just got back from standing around on the Metro Platform outside the LCCC. Saw them do Butterflies & Hurricanes, I Belong To You Ruled By Secrecy, and Unnatural Selection, Then, Dom and Matt argued about the camera, Matt mumbled something about "We'll do that before Feeling Good, (That might not be quite right, but Matt started playing the intro afterwards. Then they stopped, did MK Jam, Undisclosed Desires twice, and Unintended. and then I got a phone call and had to leave.

I got a video of the piano solo in Butterflies and Hurricanes -

Just got back from standing around on the Metro Platform outside the LCCC. Saw them do Butterflies & Hurricanes, I Belong To You Ruled By Secrecy, and Unnatural Selection, Then, Dom and Matt argued about the camera, Matt mumbled something about "We'll do that before Feeling Good, (That might not be quite right, but Matt started playing the intro afterwards. Then they stopped, did MK Jam, Undisclosed Desires twice, and Unintended. and then I got a phone call and had to leave.

Be still, my beating fucking heart :LOL:

thanks for the video.....:D

EEEEE OMG ONLY HOURS AWAY!! :D:awesome::D:awesome:

Yes, I use caps to express my EXCITEDMENTSES!! :D

My friend text me saying she heard them soundchecking Butterflies & Hurricanes (:D), IBTY, NSC and... Feeling Good, lol! Canny wait! :happy:

See you tomorrow, Musers! Let's rock the LCCC! ;)

PS at above post: HOLY FUDGLES, RULED BY SECRECY!!!!!111 *dies*

I know I should put this on Musebay, but it's the night before the gig so any luck is pretty much gone now, soo...

My friend has just come back from Ibiza and can't afford the gig tomorrow, she needs to sell the ticket and has it to hand, she's selling it for £45 face value and can come and meet the buyer in Manchester at any reasonable time tomorrow :)

If anyone wants to buy it you will be doing my friend a huge favour, she's gutted to be missing the gig, PM me or reply on here if you're after a ticket please :happy:

I've trawled through numerous pages, and still havent really found anything.

So, what time should i be there by to be in time for the 1st band?

we're getting dropped off by non muse fans who dont want to be very early so..:/

Sorry if i sound silly.

I've been chatting to Pulled Apart By Horses on their Facebook and they're saying they're on at 16:30, so get there for 16:00 probably :)

*EDIT* No, not chatting...I asked them and they replied :LOL:

It's just on the few time - related messages I saw people were like see you there in the morning so I got panicked.

Say if I got there at like 2-3 I would be fine? Why are people going so early?!

Early = devotion, and after all a concert is as much the waiting as the show itself :p

and yes 2-3 will be fine, but you wont be right at the front obviously

It's just on the few time - related messages I saw people were like see you there in the morning so I got panicked.

Say if I got there at like 2-3 I would be fine? Why are people going so early?!

People like myself are going early to get on the barrier or very near the front, or just to make a day of it 'cause I have nothing better to do! :LOL:

If you're not that bothered though then between 2 and 3 should be fine :happy: Don't worry too much about it :happy:

Sorry about all the questions :p

If I'm getting seated tickets, can i not go in the pit?

That's what this thread is for, don't worry about it :D

There are no seated tickets for LCCC, it's all General Admission which means you can either stand or sit down, go on the pitch to stand or walk to the stands to sit :)

Sorry about all the questions :p

If I'm getting seated tickets, can i not go in the pit?

There are no seated tickets at Manchester, unless you have disabled tickets?

All tickets are general admission as far as i recall?, meaning you can stand or sit in the open seats

Archived