Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

They really should play Sunburn, it's been away too long and its too good to leave out!

There's some pretty blue lights on at LCCC now!

awwww so cute:)

Time to call it a night soon guys, hopefully see some of you bright and early at gate 5

And by the way, sorry if i may be infront of you, im 6"6' :p

Just got home from the soundcheck, they played for 2 hours!!

Soiunds pretty fecking awesome to me.

Songs were: Uprising, MK Ultra, B&H, I belong to You (rehersed this 2 or 3 times), Ruled by Secrecy, Feeling Good ( Matt and Dom sarted arguing after this and then matt told the sound guys to turn off the microphone haha and then they argued for 10mins more before playing the song again), MK Jam, Undisclosed Desires (did these two twice), Unnatural Selection, Unintended, Soilder's Poem (during these three the sound was really low and you could barely hear them?), Take a Bow (did this twice), Exo 1 and start of Stockholm, Then they did the protestors intro into the first 20secs of Uprising three times in row and that was it.

We had to look through the gates to see but still had an ok view. If anyone else was there I was the tall guy with blond hair and an orange jumper on :)

Then we waited for them to come through the gates and saw Chris and Morgan drive through in a silver sports car but didnt see Matt and Dom at all.

All in all though, twas a very good day

Songs were: Uprising, MK Ultra, B&H, I belong to You (rehersed this 2 or 3 times), Ruled by Secrecy, Feeling Good ( Matt and Dom sarted arguing after this and then matt told the sound guys to turn off the microphone haha and then they argued for 10mins more before playing the song again), MK Jam, Undisclosed Desires (did these two twice), Unnatural Selection, Unintended, Soilder's Poem (during these three the sound was really low and you could barely hear them?), Take a Bow (did this twice), Exo 1 and start of Stockholm, Then they did the protestors intro into the first 20secs of Uprising three times in row and that was it.

We had to look through the gates to see but still had an ok view. If anyone else was there I was the tall guy with blond hair and an orange jumper on :)

Then we waited for them to come through the gates and saw Chris and Morgan drive through in a silver sports car but didnt see Matt and Dom at all.

:awesome: I guess Dom isn't a fan of feeling good anymore

I hope to god that Dom was arguing to convince Matt to drop it! :LOL:

ok, I was stood near you with my hubby and daughter :)

I'd love to hear IBTY (even though I'm not keen on the French bit so much) and MK Ultra and Ruled by Secrecy would be great. Unintended, Soldiers Poem and Feeling Good though... might be a bit too much like Wembers 2007.

Sounds great! And Dom and Matt gave Chris match watching time I guess! lol! Hope it means they're going to bring in the ones they played several times.

Archived