Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Why don't we have a last minute twitter campaign for Northern Lights, there's still time to buy them tomorrow?

Go for it :D There's already a facebook page with about 160 members and you never know how many people have been lurking on here. It'd be great if they show up on the webcam (in the dark bits between songs)! Someone save us a pic if they do!!!

Ok what tag shall we use? what about #Musers and then #NorthenLights separate, for anyone searching #musers. Do you think we'll be able to get say @musesetlist to retweet?

Edit: *NorthernLights

I think #Musers will be better! I'll tweet it now.

Excuse me for being a dumb bugger, but where abouts is the stage going to be? :$

I think you may notice it when you get there :LOL:

If you look on the webcam picture below, the stage is basically where the 2 lighting/sound boxes are facing, and you can also see the gated rectangle in which the 'UFO' will move around in ;)

I think you may notice it when you get there :LOL:

If you look on the webcam picture below, the stage is basically where the 2 lighting/sound boxes are facing, and you can also see the gated rectangle in which the 'UFO' will move around in ;)

You're a babe. Thank you so much! I'd be VERY worried if I couldn't see the stage when I got there xD

Archived