Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

but its not acceptable to get glowsticks out for gig beginning cause its too light out there to use them

From Starlight onwards its acceptable

im gonna find my own glowstick to WEAR for tomorrow, seeing as i cant wave my glowstick at the laptop, cause no one will see :

Cant wait!!

but its not acceptable to get glowsticks out for gig beginning cause its too light out there to use them

im gonna find my own glowstick to WEAR for tomorrow, seeing as i cant wave my glowstick at the laptop, cause no one will see :

Cant wait!!

well, sunset is at 19:40 tomorrow night, so it should be dark enough by the time muse come out for the glowsticks to work :)

Cant wait!!

It's perfectly acceptable for people to use glowsticks whenever the hell they want to. People are never going to get them all out at the same time, its too difficult to orchestrate. Most glowsticks last for hours anyway, so they'll be going for the entire gig.

Also, doesnt it take a while for glowsticks to actually glow properly?

Or was that just the cheap ones I used to get as a little kid :LOL:

you just have to bend them a lot befor you use them and the colour comes out

does anyone wanna prepare for a new thread when this one goes over 10,000 tomorrow, or are we allowed to beat 10,000?

Is anyone else slightly worried that in a venue of tens of thousands of people, having only a few hundred with glowsticks may seem a bit...meh?

Not to be pessimistic, I'm just concerned :(

A lot of us musers have bought tons of them though to give around in the que, some people have bought hundreds :p

Is anyone else slightly worried that in a venue of tens of thousands of people, having only a few hundred with glowsticks may seem a bit...meh?

Not to be pessimistic, I'm just concerned :(

hmmm maybe but it'll give muse an idea who the "Bloody Messageboard" members are! anyway many more people will be reading this so expect like thousands of glowsticks out of like 65,000

its weird that 65,000 people fit in there with only 25,000 for cricket. one big pitch!

Which gate will be on Matts side? :p

Also, do you think if I arrive at 4pmish I will get anywhere near the barrier? (not right on the barrier, but not really far back?)

Gate 5 for matt's side :)

I reckon get there just before 4 to get a good spot

hmmm maybe but it'll give muse an idea who the "Bloody Messageboard" members are! anyway many more people will be reading this so expect like thousands of glowsticks out of like 65,000

its weird that 65,000 people fit in there with only 25,000 for cricket. one big pitch!

One big sea of musers :LOL:

Archived