Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

At the moment, if there is any, it's only likely to be very patchy.

It is forecast from 4.00pm - showers sometimes heavy is what our local weather man says..

I just watched some of the San Siro concert on youtube and I got goosebumps and my hairs standing up. Can't believe I see that kinda stuff in person tomorrow, and my first time.

Woo, I have to wake up at 7am to catch the train :LOL: It's gonna be a loooong day :(

And rain!? I shoud've bought that poncho...

Stranger to the muse boards here btw :D

And the people i'm going with don't want to stand (because they're lazy even though they're young pffft) so what time do you guys recommend I should get to the venue and start queueing for if I want to get a REALLY good seat I was thinking about getting there for about 2 maybe. Since its my first stadium experience and first time seeing Muse I really do need help please!

Edited by Muse-lomania

770 minutes

46224 seconds

I ordered my glowsticks over a week ago and they haven't arrived :( It's a shame because now I have nothing to wave, except one big glowstick! I'm counting on the rest of you! :LOL:

I can barely contain my excitement now. God knows what I'll be like driving down the motorway. My fingers will have carved through the steering wheel in anticipation.

Seeing as I haven't meant to get hold of glowsticks, I've decided to just go crazy with facepaints and glitter...I'm sure wonderful things will ensue :D

I'm getting that excited-butterfly-zomg feeling now :LOL: This time tomorrow, we will all be there in one stadium :stunned:

what time you think muse will be on ? any idea on stage times yet ....

(my guess is 9/9.30 - till around 11)

not to fussed bout the support ....

Muse are slotted 8:15-10:30

10:30 is deadline curfew, after 10:30, everything stops :)

WOW! Time has gone so quick... I can't believe its tomorrow! EEK!! :D :D

I haven't been on here awhile.. major busy and I started sixth form today and there has been like 1000 posts since I was last on :eek:

Soooo, Have I missed anything??

I couldnt get hold of any glowsticks in the poundshops in Manchester, mehhh :(

/delurking due to excitement.

I've spent the afternoon walking around Manchester grinning like an idiot. Bought 60 glowsticks to add to the campaign. xD Not quite sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

The poundland in the big shopping centre in central manchester still had loads of glowsticks when I was there ~2:30ish.

I've spent the afternoon walking around Manchester grinning like an idiot. Bought 60 glowsticks to add to the campaign. xD Not quite sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

same here with the whole 'how the hell am i gonna sleep tonight' thing :awesome: my friends had a rough day in school today with me blabbing on about muse all day, poor buggers :LOL:

same here :awesome: my friends had a rough day in school today with me blabbing on about muse all day, poor buggers :LOL:

I'm here on my own, all the way from Australia => more than a little nervous as well. I'll be fine once I get down to the grounds an start talking to people in person. xD

The poundland in the big shopping centre in central manchester still had loads of glowsticks when I was there ~2:30ish.

Daymmm I went yesterday and they had NONE! :(

I wont be using glowsticks either. However. I will do some crazy arse make up. Maybe something space related (black hole/stars/etc). So on the off chance any of you see me, do come and say hi. I'll post a picture of the make up later >:D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Did I say TOMORRROWWW! yet?