Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Still trying to decide... Not sure if I'll be in the UK yet by then. It would be cutting it close. Would anyone be willing to carpool ya think?

I'm defo going to try in the presale. I don't have college Wednesday morning either. :awesome:

Edited by Hopix

just out of curiosity, are you guyzzz gonna try and buy them online, from the box office, or over the phone? I don't know which the best bet tbh :unsure:

Both online and over the phone for me :)

Ill be busy with the phone in one hand and the mouse in the other waiting for one of them to get through. :LOL:

Turning up very early at the box office is probably the most sure fire way to get tickets but i cant get there....

Both online and over the phone for me :)

Ill be busy with the phone in one hand and the mouse in the other waiting for one of them to get through. :LOL:

Turning up very early at the box office is probably the most sure fire way to get tickets but i cant get there....

bahahaha this :LOL:

*is scared* I still havn't recovered properly from buying tickets last time :S I hope the unique code thing will make a difference...

Don't really understand it tbh. 95% of forum members, so what, about 1200 people? Can try for tickets, and there's about 60,000 tickets isn't there? So how can we not get tickets?

will be hitting manchester like the fist of an angry god, hopefully pre-sale will come through for me so I don't have to stress on Friday

Don't really understand it tbh. 95% of forum members, so what, about 1200 people? Can try for tickets, and there's about 60,000 tickets isn't there? So how can we not get tickets?

There not that many tickets allocated to presale i dont think. I dont know that much about it but im told they sell out very very fast....

I can imagine them pulling out all the stops with these stadium gigs and maybe playing full Exogenesis with a great big orchestra :D That would be EPIC.

As soon as Muse announced the European arena tour and missed out Manchester i was disappointed but I was saying to my friends "I bet they've got something big planned like the cricket ground planned for next year"... and i was right.

i'll be there. already updated my sig :)

I'd imagine that these two gigs will be the last we see of Muse in the UK for a while, bar the odd festival appearance, they're must go's for anyone, I sincerely hope we see them reach 25/26 songs, I'll imagine the stage show will make the UK tour look sensible.