Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'd like to thank Muse for the CE almost-dedication to the forum ;)

Ace shot :yesey:

I found out today that a friend's daughter went along to the gig - her first full-on gig by anyone - and had to leave at about 21:30. She's very sensitive to sound and although she certainly expected a lot of it, she just hadn't anticipated the sheer overwhelming noise and found herslef battered in by it. She'd also forgotten to take earplugs with her. Poor kid.

Well, at least she thoroughly enjoyed what she saw of it and will go to more gigs - remembering her earplugs next time! Back on the Muse horse like a good 'un :D

Thanks! And wow, I an imagine that being terrifying for a first gig! I've been going to gigs for years, but I still found the mosh pit pretty hard going at times! :LOL:

I'd also forgotten how loud some of the songs get, particularly USofE, loud in the best possible way. :happy:

Phew!

We got back to the hotel bar where MTV was on a big screen playing MUSE! The whole bar was going crazy and we met up with some lovely people from Aberdeen. Once MTV was switched off, someone produced a guitar and a jamming session commenced. We had a singalong to Oasis choons then Steve took over and wowed us all. His band (The Words) has just been signed and he deserves every success possible. I had to leave everyone around 2.15ish but left the MuseMonster to it - I think she wrapped up around 4.30am then had to face the drive back to London with her lovely husband at the wheel.

Now, back at home, I keep grinning about the most wonderful day I have ever experienced (except maybe for the day Muse were at the Albert Hall, but that's another story!).:)

Sounds like a great hotel bar to be in :musesign:

ah ha! thats sorta cool :LOL:

do you know where i can get the manchester stadium poster? it was at the gig and it used to be on the shop too but it has gone :erm:

Hopefully, it'll get re-stocked, there's a few things I want that I couldn't manage to queue for on Saturday.

Here's another pic of the crowd, waiting for the supports to start:

4964377469_844c9d0d04.jpg

I just had to register and say what an incredible time I had at LCC. t'was my first gig of that size and was a little overwhelming once everything kicked off.

I was chilling about 2 people away from the barrier, dead centre; plenty of room - people sitting down all the time and eating picnics (i thought we could only take in water!) then it got a bit crowded -- and then -- wow, it was amazing. I was utterly squashed but having such a good time I didn't care, loads of jumping and for about 30mins i had someone's head in my face and i couldn't move sideways, finally settling (more or less) in between a pair of European guys, this young girl and who I assume was her dad who kept dragging her back as she was pushed away. Bless. :)

I took loads of pics, but almost all of them are shaky from both the crowd and my hands! got a few random & crowd shots, up on my flickr.

I have to post this too, the woman's face at the left just makes me lol everytime I see it!

4971485015_6bdb4426c5_z.jpg

ah ha! thats sorta cool :LOL:

do you know where i can get the manchester stadium poster? it was at the gig and it used to be on the shop too but it has gone :erm:

I really wanted it too...and it was purple! The colour i'm decorating my room with at uni :(

I just had to register and say what an incredible time I had at LCC. t'was my first gig of that size and was a little overwhelming once everything kicked off.

I was chilling about 2 people away from the barrier, dead centre; plenty of room - people sitting down all the time and eating picnics (i thought we could only take in water!) then it got a bit crowded -- and then -- wow, it was amazing. I was utterly squashed but having such a good time I didn't care, loads of jumping and for about 30mins i had someone's head in my face and i couldn't move sideways, finally settling (more or less) in between a pair of European guys, this young girl and who I assume was her dad who kept dragging her back as she was pushed away. Bless. :)

I took loads of pics, but almost all of them are shaky from both the crowd and my hands! got a few random & crowd shots, up on my flickr.

I have to post this too, the woman's face at the left just makes me lol everytime I see it!

When you see it you will shit brix :LOL:!

Hopefully, it'll get re-stocked, there's a few things I want that I couldn't manage to queue for on Saturday.

Here's another pic of the crowd, waiting for the supports to start:

4964377469_844c9d0d04.jpg

Ooh yay, thanks for this, two of my friends are in this, the two guys in the foreground with Muse on their left cheeks :chuckle:

Oh lolz I've just realised you can see the knob someone drew on his neck :rolleyes:

How do I make a spoiler box thing? :S

Aha, I want to upload some pics but theyre too big to just put on.

if you upload your pics to a site like flickr you can post resized images which link to the original. or just post a link to the flickr account, not sure about the spoiler tags tho.

type [.spoiler]xxxx[./spoiler] without the .

if you upload your pics to a site like flickr you can post resized images which link to the original. or just post a link to the flickr account, not sure about the spoiler tags tho.

type [.spoiler]xxxx[./spoiler] without the .

Haha thanks, stupid moment there... I'd already uploaded them to photobucket and forgot I could resize them :LOL:

That's my sister at the bottom of the pic below scary woman :LOL:

Where am I?

Thought I'd put some of my pics from the barrier up.....

They're not good quality and it's really bad lighting but ahh well!

Bellamy....

102_5410-1.jpg

102_5397-1.jpg

Chris in some BADASS pose for Hysteria....

102_5456-1.jpg

The only one I managed to get of Dom :(....

102_5580-1.jpg

Aha, I LOVE the way the light reflects on his guitar on this... It makes him look like some supreme being or something Orrrrr It's censored :LOL: :LOL:

102_5578-1.jpg

I've been a long time Muse fan since first hearing them on the Steve Lamacq show in 1999 but never had the opportunity to see them live until LCCC last weekend. I booked the tickets the day they went on sale last year (as I imagine most people did) and have been counting down the days and following this thread with real excitement.

I'm not a big messageboard person but just had register to I could express my thanks to the guys for putting on such a fantastic performance to remember. It surpassed all my expectations and was utterly mindblowing!

Within a week I've changed from a thirty-something manic workaholic :nerd: to an excited teenager with no concerns other than how on earth I can make it to Wembley this weekend! :D

I've been a long time Muse fan since first hearing them on the Steve Lamacq show in 1999 but never had the opportunity to see them live until LCCC last weekend. I booked the tickets the day they went on sale last year (as I imagine most people did) and have been counting down the days and following this thread with real excitement.

I'm not a big messageboard person but just had register to I could express my thanks to the guys for putting on such a fantastic performance to remember. It surpassed all my expectations and was utterly mindblowing!

Within a week I've changed from a thirty-something manic workaholic :nerd: to an excited teenager with no concerns other than how on earth I can make it to Wembley this weekend! :D

Look on musebay (top of the forum) for Wembley tickets!;)

Bellamy....

102_5410-1.jpg

102_5397-1.jpg

102_5456-1.jpg

102_5580-1.jpg

Aha, I LOVE the way the light reflects on his guitar on this... It makes him look like some supreme being or something :LOL: :LOL:

102_5578-1.jpg

Oh man are those wonderful pictures. Especially the last one!

Bellamy....

102_5410-1.jpg

102_5397-1.jpg

102_5456-1.jpg

102_5580-1.jpg

Aha, I LOVE the way the light reflects on his guitar on this... It makes him look like some supreme being or something :LOL: :LOL:

102_5578-1.jpg

How are they not good quality, all of mine are awful in comparison :eek:

Archived