Supermassive Black Hole 2009 Tour Solo

charlie123

• 2 months later...

i'm pretty sure i know the first half of the teignmouth solo

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----16h17p16---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g---------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16----------------------------------------------

d-------------------------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16-----13h14p13--------------

a-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13h14p13

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a-----------------------13h14p13------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------

e------13h14p13--------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------------------

it's something like that, i can't check at the moment because my guitar is tuned to open a.

its played one octave up, if you listen to the teignmouth performance on youtube, you'll get the rhythm right. hope this helps.

Matt

• 8 months later...
i'm pretty sure i know the first half of the teignmouth solo

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----16h17p16---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g---------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16----------------------------------------------

d-------------------------------------16h17p16-----------------16h17p16-----13h14p13--------------

a-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13h14p13

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a-----------------------13h14p13------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------

e------13h14p13--------------------13h14p13-------------------------------------------------------

it's something like that, i can't check at the moment because my guitar is tuned to open a.

its played one octave up, if you listen to the teignmouth performance on youtube, you'll get the rhythm right. hope this helps.

Matt

You dont happen to have the rest of the tab for this do you? I think its a very interesting solo...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Helo there!

can someone help me?

it's a tab request .. the riff before the kaoss pad solo

it was played the first time the 20th july 2007 in angouleme (garden nef party festival)

--> 2:30 - 2:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_24VXSULoec --> 2:08 - 2:23

it's quiet urgent .. :)

thx!!

this might not help you any more but the rif at teignmouth is played like this

a---7---6---5------------------------------------------------------------------------

e-0---0---0---0---7---6---0---5---0---0---3b--------------------------------------

and if you hit a harmonic on the 3rd fret and bend it (or use a whammy to 1 octave up) it shoud give you that sound :)

alex

Archived