DSC_0764.JPG

Im still confused as to whether you are male or female (No offence to what you llook like, but you cant see your face)

The guy at the front looks left out of all the rcoking action. Is he reading a book thats just out of shot?

:LOL:

He had just been on the floor with us, was sitting up again before getting off the stage so we could pump out teh riffs \m/

Isn't there a member on this board who posts loads of pictures of themselves spazzing out infront of a cerial advertisement?

S3700132.JPG

not really rocking out. .but yeah

Haha, the front row consists of a kid wearing a topman shirt, a fat kid, and a guy who looks like that lula guy.

Isn't there a member on this board who posts loads of pictures of themselves spazzing out infront of a cerial advertisement?

No. They weren't posted on the board. Also that was a year ago. Also that was because people were interested. Also that was because it had reference to Muse. Also I didn't refer to it as "rocking/spazzing out". \m/ and all that shite.

Guest because
Haha, the front row consists of a kid wearing a topman shirt, a fat kid, and a guy who looks like that lula guy.

fuck off! he looks like a tramp.

Im still confused as to whether you are male or female (No offence to what you llook like, but you cant see your face)

Sex: Male

Confused?: Link.

No. They weren't posted on the board. Also that was a year ago. Also that was because people were interested. Also that was because it had reference to Muse. Also I didn't refer to it as "rocking/spazzing out". \m/ and all that shite.

You led yourself into that joke.....

fuck off! he looks like a tramp.

Come on, your blue t-shirt with the whirls on it isnt that bad..

S3700132.JPG

not really rocking out. .but yeah

That guy on the right looking at the camera reminds of that Asian kid whose face got copied on all sorts of silly pictures :LOL:

You led yourself into that joke.....

lolz

Me rockin out lolol

rockout.jpg

Guest because
Come on, your blue t-shirt with the whirls on it isnt that bad..

i've gone up market now, subtle androgeny and Nicky Clarks.

lolz

Me rockin out lolol

rockout.jpg

Is your piano at home a few inches higher than that one? Or do you need a seat you can spin round to lower?

Is your piano at home a few inches higher than that one? Or do you need a seat you can spin round to lower?

What? Why would I want to lower a seat if the piano was higher? And no, it isn't... sorry what are you saying again? :LOL:

What? Why would I want to lower a seat if the piano was higher? And no, it isn't... sorry what are you saying again? :LOL:

You look like you are playing an imaginary piano about a foot higher than the one you are sitting infront of.

You look like you are playing an imaginary piano about a foot higher than the one you are sitting infront of.

Ahhhh hahahaha. I get it. No my hands were moving upwards and backwards, I'd just hit the final chord.