you know what it's like.. opening band get a certain time, main band tells everyone to come half an hour late so they miss us in case we turn out to be better than them.. its no excuse to not put on a performance for those who were there to be honest.. they paid their tickets and came. then its not my fault if they feel stupid standing in the middle of a room so they paste themselves to a wall.
Yeah. Really stupid when a band does that haha. Even so, I agree with what Dave_says said. And at least it's free practice time with a proper rig.

True dat.

You need to be doing some promotion yourselves though lol!

well we did. I'll see if I can upload some songs that we recorded from that night.. I have the whole gig filmed as well. and you can hear from the clapping that there are a good 50 people there, but for a gig thats not a lot at all. and since they feel stupid standing close to the stage in the middle of a dark room, they take some distance and lean against the wall at the back. But I mean the place did start filling up round the end of our gig when everyone was coming for the next band, So we did get an audience, just not for the beggining.

Anyways I'm off to get some chinese take away :D

Yeah. Really stupid when a band does that haha. Even so, I agree with what Dave_says said. And at least it's free practice time with a proper rig.

exactly!! I think something which has always lacked in a music store is a "booth" where you can go in and play your musical instrument you are trying out, or whatever, as loud as you want.. so that way you can see how good it sounds when used the way it should be :D

exactly!! I think something which has always lacked in a music store is a "booth" where you can go in and play your musical instrument you are trying out, or whatever, as loud as you want.. so that way you can see how good it sounds when used the way it should be :D
I've been in lots of music stores with exactly those.

Archived