The guy at the front looks left out of all the rcoking action. Is he reading a book thats just out of shot?

:LOL:

He had just been on the floor with us, was sitting up again before getting off the stage so we could pump out teh riffs \m/

Isn't there a member on this board who posts loads of pictures of themselves spazzing out infront of a cerial advertisement?

No. They weren't posted on the board. Also that was a year ago. Also that was because people were interested. Also that was because it had reference to Muse. Also I didn't refer to it as "rocking/spazzing out". \m/ and all that shite.

Guest because
Haha, the front row consists of a kid wearing a topman shirt, a fat kid, and a guy who looks like that lula guy.

fuck off! he looks like a tramp.

No. They weren't posted on the board. Also that was a year ago. Also that was because people were interested. Also that was because it had reference to Muse. Also I didn't refer to it as "rocking/spazzing out". \m/ and all that shite.

You led yourself into that joke.....

Guest because
Come on, your blue t-shirt with the whirls on it isnt that bad..

i've gone up market now, subtle androgeny and Nicky Clarks.

Is your piano at home a few inches higher than that one? Or do you need a seat you can spin round to lower?

What? Why would I want to lower a seat if the piano was higher? And no, it isn't... sorry what are you saying again? :LOL:

What? Why would I want to lower a seat if the piano was higher? And no, it isn't... sorry what are you saying again? :LOL:

You look like you are playing an imaginary piano about a foot higher than the one you are sitting infront of.

You look like you are playing an imaginary piano about a foot higher than the one you are sitting infront of.

Ahhhh hahahaha. I get it. No my hands were moving upwards and backwards, I'd just hit the final chord.

Archived