Hey guys! I carved two Muse- themed pumpkins earlier today, for the first one I used a Matt stencil I found online, and for the second I used an alien stencil taped to a Muse logo :D

musepumpkin2009.jpg

This is my pathetic attempt from last year. :$

These are :awesome:.

I've been looking everywhere to do my own Muse pumpkin, but everywhere is sold out. :(

It took me about and hour and a half to do both of them, and it was worth it! I try to do at least one pumpkin like this every year, one year I made a Doctor Who pumpkin :D

And surprisingly, one trick-or-treater actually identified the Matt pumpkin... she asked who the pumpkin was and when I told her she said to her friend "I told you it was him!" lol

It took me about and hour and a half to do both of them, and it was worth it! I try to do at least one pumpkin like this every year, one year I made a Doctor Who pumpkin :D

And surprisingly, one trick-or-treater actually identified the Matt pumpkin... she asked who the pumpkin was and when I told her she said to her friend "I told you it was him!" lol

That's cool :LOL:

He's easily recognizable :) actually my first thought was that there's a picture glueing on the pumpkin :chuckle:

torelle, you really ought to submit pics of your pumpkins to at least one website that showcases great p'kin carvings. (Sometimes it's an organized contest, but this will be too late for that; I'm referring to pic galleries.)

Here's one... yours are better than some of the pumpkins featured on their home page... and nothing comes up when you do a search for "Muse," either! Similar pages for "best pumpkin carvings of 2005" and such are still available. It's less about winning anything for this year than it is about inspiring others along similar lines in the future.

Archived