:chuckle:

all yous people going as matt are gonna look hilarious

i would wear my bright pink jeans and go as a dombie but i've already promised to go as a hooker :LOL:

haha I went to my friends party as the hooker the shamwow guy punched

I know that has nothing to do with muse but I would have been a crazy muse fan on Halloween night but I got sick :(

• 10 months later...
I actually don't have a costume yet. :erm: I was at a fancy dress last week and just had bunny ears/tail. I fail. :facepalm:

Kitty for me last year...ears, tail, and collar with bell. :chuckle:

I'm GOING to be Matt this year! I'm in the US, where no one is going to recognize me of course, but I'm doing it anyways. My problem is that I need ideas. I don't want to spend a ton of money because I'm going to three gigs (two in late October) and saving money for those. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could get to wear, be recognizable, and not spend a fortune?

Kitty for me last year...ears, tail, and collar with bell. :chuckle:

I'm GOING to be Matt this year! I'm in the US, where no one is going to recognize me of course, but I'm doing it anyways. My problem is that I need ideas. I don't want to spend a ton of money because I'm going to three gigs (two in late October) and saving money for those. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could get to wear, be recognizable, and not spend a fortune?

blue blinking sunglasses/shutter shades, turquoise pants, and a fake keytar :yesey:

I'm going as Matt :LOL:

Ima make my hair look short and spray it blue :p Matt with blue hair rules :D

I really want to be Matt with red hair (my favorite!!!), but I think if I go for current Matt I have more of a chance of being noticed. Red is the best (but blue will be cool :p).

blue blinking sunglasses/shutter shades, turquoise pants, and a fake keytar :yesey:

Haha! Good idea. But where do I get a fake Keytar?

I just decide to grow my hair out, and it's about shoulder length now...I am considering cutting it one more time so that I can spike it up a little. Hmmmmm, to cut or not to cut.

• 1 month later...
Guest jessychickin
Hey guys! I carved two Muse- themed pumpkins earlier today, for the first one I used a Matt stencil I found online, and for the second I used an alien stencil taped to a Muse logo :D

I logged in to say this...

THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING :D:D:D <333

Archived