Most Under rated Muse song?

kreep

Honestly, Blackout claims this honour. Not only do people not give it much notice, they also consider it to be a weak song, which I can't understand. :rolleyes:

This. And FAWY, although I can "understand" why FAWY is underrated, being a love song. Blackout, though, is beautiful. The studio version is amazing. The live version is amazing. The orchestral version is spine-tingling. If they bring an orchestra to Glaso this year and play Blackout...

As for the Feeling Good stuff, it's not that it's a terrible song - it's not, it's a decent, feelgood (lol) song - the problem is it that is that it gets chucked in setlists with almost unerring consistency, at the expense of what many feel are better songs. Like Blackout, for example.

Agitated is fun to sing to :)

I like The Gallery too, i know it's only an instrumental but it's still amazing

Filip is very under rated.

Do We Need This.

Hoodoo isn't boring :eek: It's genius!

Pink Ego Box / Instant Messenger aswell..

Con-Science is genius, even if it's just 4 notes :LOL:

Nature_1 :)

City of Delusion is amazing

Map of Your Head is great

Soldier's Poem :)

Dark Shines is nice.

Yes Please is amazing to headbang to..

Ruled by Secrecy is Beautiful

and so is Hate this and I'll love you

Overdue :( No love for Overdue..

Supermassive Blackhole is also very under rated :rolleyes:

Twin - That chorus is Muse encapsulated.

Hoodoo - Sandwiched between CoD and KoC, it doesn't stand out on the album. On its own, however.... EPIC

Endlessly - How can something so simple be so incredible?

Invincible, Hoodoo, Blackout, Screenager, Endlessly, Soldier's Poem, Unintended. And pretty much all of their b-sides. I'm not sure if NSC is underrated since it's in Twilight and therefore probably adored by millions of thirteen year old girls, but I like it more than most of the people on here.

EDIT: Oh, and Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist is pretty underrated as well.

The question is: what will happen if they don't? :p

If they don't bring an orchestra? I'll be a bit sad but oh well, they said it was a "maybe"

They DO and then they DON'T play Blackout, their best string-driven song? :mad:

Endlessly - How can something so simple be so incredible?

+1

Endlessly. Endlessly Endlessly Endlessly. It's such an incredibly beautiful song and a lot of people seem to dismiss it or just don't like it. The lyrics are simple but they are beautiful and almost sorrowful, not cheesy at all, I think.

indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed.

also i love your ava :awesome:

the most underrated songs are Endlessly, Invincible, and Guiding Light IMO.

• 1 year later...

If we're going by the opinions of the masses, than every song that hasn't been released as a single! :rolleyes:

On a serious note, and taking for granted that most of the b-sides, etc, aren't well known, I'm just going to say Hyper Chondriac Music. Muse's best song ever in my opinion.

Archived