Most Under rated Muse song?

kreep

I didn't like Hoodoo in the beginning, but these days is one of my favourite songs, I love the lyrics are so powerful, and the piano part is just so beautiful...

To me, one of the most under rated songs is The Small Print...

Endlessly. Endlessly Endlessly Endlessly. It's such an incredibly beautiful song and a lot of people seem to dismiss it or just don't like it. The lyrics are simple but they are beautiful and almost sorrowful, not cheesy at all, I think.

Also Feeling Good. It's just fantastic. Great to headbang to, and some of Matt's best vocal work imo. I really connect with this song, I don't know why almost everyone seems to hate it so much. And they really *hate* it. I would be heartbroken if they stopped playing it like everyone seems to want.

Endlessly. Endlessly Endlessly Endlessly. It's such an incredibly beautiful song and a lot of people seem to dismiss it or just don't like it. The lyrics are simple but they are beautiful and almost sorrowful, not cheesy at all, I think.

Also Feeling Good. It's just fantastic. Great to headbang to, and some of Matt's best vocal work imo. I really connect with this song, I don't know why almost everyone seems to hate it so much. And they really *hate* it. I would be heartbroken if they stopped playing it like everyone seems to want.

Prepare for flames, my friend.

I think I'll have to go with Eternally Missed. It's one of my favorite B-Sides :)

Agreed. Been listening to this song all day. Amazing vocals, lyrics, guitar work - it really should have been an A-side, and the guys really should perform it live more. Would also add Fillip and Falling Away With You.

Archived