Most Under rated Muse song?

kreep

Guest anonymousanimal
I personally think The Small Print from Absolution is extremely Under rated. It is an amazing song. Lets hear your views.

Futurism is an awesome song, its massively underated.

Most of Muse's B-sides are underrated because non-fans don't know them, and don't expect them to be some of muse's best songs. Map of your head is mindblowing.

But, as everyone on this board has heard and loves the b-sides, I'd call Falling Down and Sober under rated. I really like the lyrics/atmosphere of both of them, and they don't seem to get much love...I've never heard/read anyone praising falling down.

So sad.

Peronsly I think the Following songs are underated:

Ruled By secrecy - Just listen to the lyrics.. Amazing

TSP - Has really got a whack to it

Escape - extremly well presented, and the lyrics "ill take back everything Iv said, i didnt realise I was talking to the living Dead" are wow, I dont know why I just love that line!

Most of Muse's B-sides are underrated because non-fans don't know them, and don't expect them to be some of muse's best songs. Map of your head is mindblowing.

But, as everyone on this board has heard and loves the b-sides, I'd call Falling Down and Sober under rated. I really like the lyrics/atmosphere of both of them, and they don't seem to get much love...I've never heard/read anyone praising falling down.

So sad.

Fo shizzle. :happy:

Errr, whast about Megalomania? thats great, an no one talks about that ever. So is that a valid suggestion to this threadstylee? I reckon so. Just to remind you, megalomania. good cos muse does it, innit?

Dont choose Blackout! you want Ruled by secrecy. Now that was the best song at EC. easy. minted.

I cannot read your post, your avatar and sig are too flashy...jeeez :stunned: lol tho :LOL:

what about host? the middle part when matt yells the words out with pain

It's one of my favourite muse song!!!

Then Overdue (EP Version) is one of the most under rated I think...

Then I would like to mention Bedroom Acoustics and The Gallery, I love them!!!

Archived