Most Under rated Muse song?

kreep

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's a great song, it isn't good compared to other Muse songs (like from Abso and OoS era), but it's still great ! It's sweet and utilises classical music harmony clichés BUT it's perfect for the film + it's really catchy...It's a great song and if it guides young girls to Muse then it's great - compare to the bullshit they usually listen to anyway...Therefore, I also think it's underestimated because it's a good song with too sweet lyrics but it's still great...The piano parts are so relaxing and awesome...

I think it's a great song, it isn't good compared to other Muse songs (like from Abso and OoS era), but it's still great ! It's sweet and utilises classical music harmony clichés BUT it's perfect for the film + it's really catchy...It's a great song and if it guides young girls to Muse then it's great - compare to the bullshit they usually listen to anyway...Therefore, I also think it's underestimated because it's a good song with too sweet lyrics but it's still great...The piano parts are so relaxing and awesome...

Yeah, because we definitely need the kinds of young girls who would like this song to become Muse fans.

They could change their taste in music then...If you see and hear only RnB and hip-hop music what would you listen to ? If they don't know other music exists they just can't start listening to it...My 15 year-old sister now likes Muse (not the NSC influence though - luckily Unintended and PiB got her :-) ) and she was adoring crappy music...I don't apreciate the new Muse style (Resistance etc...), I like the old Muse much more. But if some Bieber enthusiast come across NSC and then start listening to some other Muse stuff, it can change their music taste completely...Maybe I'm just saying that because in my country Muse are basically unknown - there aren't many people who know them here...

They could change their taste in music then...If you see and hear only RnB and hip-hop music what would you listen to ? If they don't know other music exists they just can't start listening to it...My 15 year-old sister now likes Muse (not the NSC influence though - luckily Unintended and PiB got her :-) ) and she was adoring crappy music...I don't apreciate the new Muse style (Resistance etc...), I like the old Muse much more. But if some Bieber enthusiast come across NSC and then start listening to some other Muse stuff, it can change their music taste completely...Maybe I'm just saying that because in my country Muse are basically unknown - there aren't many people who know them here...
Nah, 99% of the time, they'll love it for about two months, not bother to check out any more Muse (or anything like it), and just annoy Musers when they say that omg they looove the Muse! Sure, you'll get a few that actually get into Muse and other music like Muse more, but it's not worth a shitty song.

Yeah Invincible together with Take a Bow and Knights is my favourite on BHaR - I like how the song gradually becomes more and more intense...Hoodoo is an inch after them...I think both Invincible and Hoodoo are great and underrated songs and Soldier's Poem too...But IMHO the most underrated song from Muse is Falling Down - I think it's just brilliant !!!

Archived