Like new "Helsinki Jam"  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Like new "Helsinki Jam"

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • Don't care

I will continue to say this until they do it but as it seems increasingly likely that Matt will do some solo compositions in the future, Dom and Chris should start a two-piece drum and bass group like Lightning Bolt or DFA1979.

Just massive bass riffs and heavy drumming with Chris screaming vocals over the top, dressed like Lemmy with the 'ol Pedro tash back.

DO IT.

I will continue to say this until they do it but as it seems increasingly likely that Matt will do some solo compositions in the future, Dom and Chris should start a two-piece drum and bass group like Lightning Bolt or DFA1979.

Just massive bass riffs and heavy drumming with Chris screaming vocals over the top, dressed like Lemmy with the 'ol Pedro tash back.

DO IT.

They should just do stuff like that as a full band say with Matt doing back faslettos and Chris screaming. Matt just plays a complementing section of guitar over Chris's more 'lead' Bass riff.

i will continue to say this until they do it but as it seems increasingly likely that matt will do some solo compositions in the future, dom and chris should start a two-piece drum and bass group like lightning bolt or dfa1979.

Just massive bass riffs and heavy drumming with chris screaming vocals over the top, dressed like lemmy with the 'ol pedro tash back.

Do it.

YES.

do it.

:LOL:

and matt can stay... he can replace morgan..

DO IT.

I touched a hulaballoon in Helsinki.

I heard Chris speak on stage tonight.

Has Chris got time to grow the mighty Pedro before Sheffield? Seeing it in the flesh would allow me to die a happy woman :D

DO IT.

YES. :awesome:

Now that are decent versions of the jam avaialble to view I reckon this Jam deserves it's own thread.

zq23bRgUEOE

xLbe29VjXHk

I love the way dom uses the Rythmtech ribbon crasher for the middle section beat.

Thoughts, its a great way to break up the gigs leading into Undisclosed Desires. Hope it keeps featuring/progressing for this tour. You never know, it might make a song one day, like Osaka. :LOL:

Archived