Like new "Helsinki Jam"  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Like new "Helsinki Jam"

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • Don't care

I'd prefer if they were developed into full songs than be tacked on as B-sides in their current forms.

I personally dont think they would suit a full song in a muse album. They are better just as they are as a pure riff.

They could always collaborate all the riffs and mix them all into one long riff/instrumental song.

I personally dont think they would suit a full song in a muse album. They are better just as they are as a pure riff.

They could always collaborate all the riffs and mix them all into one long riff/instrumental song.

Pure riffage would be fine, just like Absolution's Interlude. As soon as someone tabs out Helsinki (if they already haven't) I wanna see how similar they are and if that and Osaka can even WORK together in the same song. They do tend to have a whole lot of similarities between the diferent riffs, so... I'd like to see it. :eyebrows:

Though I'd also buy them as B-sides, personally.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE... that it's called Helsinki Jam! :awesome::dance:

And having see it live (and I was seated close to the drumset aswell)... just one word; MINDBLOWING! :yesey: Definately one of the highlight of the show for me... and I'm not usually a big fan of drum 'n bass stuff.

I absolutely adored seeing Helsinki Jam in Sweden. Rotating sets are just cool, end of discussion. I also really love to see Dom and Chris 'jam' together - I know that everybody here loves those men but I still feel that the rhythm section of Muse is often under-rated.

I have to agree that Osaka Jam still wins by miles but seeing it live was phenomenal. But I do love Muse 'fillers'.

Those are good videos. :)

I love Helsinki Jam, especially the drums. I really went crazy when I saw that Dom and Chris were on that rotating stage.

And I'm really happy that it's called Helsinki Jam, makes it even more important to me. ♥

Those are good videos. :)

I love Helsinki Jam, especially the drums. I really went crazy when I saw that Dom and Chris were on that rotating stage.

And I'm really happy that it's called Helsinki Jam, makes it even more important to me. ♥

+ 1

Archived