when matt bellamy does push ups, hes pushing world down not himself up.

3 guys are in a cafe,

one says: I've got the smallest arm in the world!

another says: I've got the smallest head in the world!

last one says: I'm the most musicaly talented in the world!

The 3 guys go to Guinness World Records.

First one goes first and returns happy: I've really got the smallest arm in the world!

Second returns happy too: I've really got the smallest head of the world!

The last one returns angry and screams: WHO THE FUCK IS MATT BELLAMY!!

when matt bellamy does push ups, hes pushing world down not himself up.

3 guys are in a cafe,

First one goes first and returns happy: I've really got the smallest arm in the world!

:D I saw that world records thingy in a youtube comment today! Fucking hilarious!

3 guys are in a cafe,

:chuckle: Nice

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken and smell like chicken; and Matt Bellamy says it's beef, it's beef.

When Matt Bellamy lost his wallet last year the world went into recession.

Matt Bellamy can hum with his mouth open.

I may or may not have tried that :ninja:

:LOL: Of course you can't - you open your mouth and the hummmm turns into an aaahhh :p

You know, both h and u are open mouth sounds...

And it is very possible to recreate the "m" sound without the first...syllable? not sure about the english word :p

• 2 months later...

He recently asked Princess to be Kate (pre 4/29/11) why she would be smiling while walking down the isle to Prince William on her wedding day...and her reply was:

"Because I will no longer have to suck it to keep him."

And his profound response was, "that could lead to marriage counseling; please find another reason to smile while walking down the isle."

Interesting and full of wisdom. He knows what he is talking about!!

matt bellamy is the best rock star known to man and i've pwoper facied him ever since i first saw him back in 2009 well nearly fell of the chair i was sitting on and like he said when he won the hottest male award in 2009 their is crazy fans voting more than once i was defently one of those crazy fans:LOL::LOL::LOL:i also voted for dom too he's cool and hot too bad chris wasn't on it i would of voted for him to but matt still comes first:matt::matt::matt::matt::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::dom::chris:

matt bellamy is the best rock star known to man and i've pwoper facied him ever since i first saw him back in 2009 well nearly fell of the chair i was sitting on and like he said when he won the hottest male award in 2009 their is crazy fans voting more than once i was defently one of those crazy fans:LOL::LOL::LOL:i also voted for dom too he's cool and hot too bad chris wasn't on it i would of voted for him to but matt still comes first:matt::matt::matt::matt::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::dom::chris:

Oh dear god. i've only read about 4 of your posts, but i have a feeling that you're going to win annoying muser this year.

I think this is the thread you're looking for:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=78956 :p

• 4 months later...

If he were to give you directions to one of his gigs, you would never get lost and would arrive 10 minutes early.

As a child, he once built an entire city out of Legos; 25 years later, people still live there and a thriving culture now exists.

He is the only man alive to have dated both the Salad Sisters and the Bopsy Twins without anyone knowing about it.

He has forgotten more about great rock and roll than you will ever know in your lifetime.

He once dated a super model...before she was a model and long before she was super.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived