Muse.mu Shop Support (Read here before making a thread about the shop/a order)

kev

the uk shop needs a kick up the arse. seriously.

this should be making muse lots of lovely money. if people don't get the service they will stop the purchasing. i'm owed a refund and i will think very carefully before ordering anything else from there.

the american shop is ace though. apart from the total rip off Post Office fees that accompany the tax charges but that's not their fault.

Unfortunately the previous service they used left the orders in somewhat of a confused manner leaving the new shop to try and sort it all out. This has meant there have been severe delays and errors with the orders. Apologies for the inconvenience however it should improve in due course once they are up and running properly.

Unfortunately the previous service they used left the orders in somewhat of a confused manner leaving the new shop to try and sort it all out. This has meant there have been severe delays and errors with the orders. Apologies for the inconvenience however it should improve in due course once they are up and running properly.

I'm not sure if you know the answer to this, but I ordered rather recently (Sunday) would it be safe to presume my order should be fine? I emailed shopsupport on Sunday and haven't heard back yet. I know there's only so much you can do, but any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. I only ask bc I kinda need the stuff by a certain date.

I'm not sure if you know the answer to this, but I ordered rather recently (Sunday) would it be safe to presume my order should be fine? I emailed shopsupport on Sunday and haven't heard back yet. I know there's only so much you can do, but any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. I only ask bc I kinda need the stuff by a certain date.

Don't hold your breath, I'm STILL waiting for my hoody. :(

I'm trying to buy from the shop but i can't select my country. Are you no longer shipping to South America? I Hope it's only temporal because i bough the whole vinyl boxset 3 months ago and i had no problems, it arrived perfectly and now i tried to buy some of the new goodies but i noticed you removed all the South American countries from the list. It's not fair. :(

I'm trying to buy from the shop but i can't select my country. Are you no longer shipping to South America? I Hope it's only temporal because i bough the whole vinyl boxset 3 months ago and i had no problems, it arrived perfectly and now i tried to buy some of the new goodies but i noticed you removed all the South American countries from the list. It's not fair. :(

Same here. Greece is not in the list :noey:

Hi,

over a week and a half ago I bought several things from the shop. I havent received any of them. I selected standard shipping, and last time i bought from the shop it only took 3 days to get here. Why hasnt my order arrived yet? What can I do about it?

Cheers

I've bought several times over the years from the shop but the new team is making me angry.

I bought 3 tshirts 2 weeks ago, 2 from Sale and the Hydro Owl one. There are no measures on the shop for the new one and i ordered a Medium so i couldn't go wrong. But instead i was! It was so big, like a L or even XL i couldn't wear it so i sent it back 2 days later (last week) with a message inside asking to replace it with a Small one.

They replied me only today, after 4 days, saying that they will send me refund and i will have to make a new order. This is not fair as i paid shipping once and also return shipping. They want me to pay for shipping for 3rd time. It was not my fault since i couldn't fine measures anywhere at website shop.

I wrote them back asking to please send the correct one. Any help please, Olly? It's the first time they're putting me down and i don't find it fair. Thanks!

I noticed you added 2 south american countries now (Argentina and Brazil) but could you please add Peru too? I bought from the muse shop before and never had problems and i really want to buy the new goodies. :( Help a fellow muser pleeeease :'(

• 3 weeks later...

New to the forum :) Hey guys!

I am absolutely livid with Muse Shop.

Placed an order on 22/10/10. I chose the £8 express delivery option as this was a birthday present and I was assured it would arrive in time.

After countless amounts of emails to the shop all I had received were automated responses or one liners apologising for the delay without an explanation.

It finally arrived today (05/11/11) only to discover that the items inside are covered in some sort of black goo were badly packaged (T-Shirt screwed in a ball and stuffed insde box to make it fit).

Does anyone know of any way to contact someone a bit more helpful as I just cannot get any sense from the email provided on the website :(

Thanks in advance.

New to the forum :) Hey guys!

I am absolutely livid with Muse Shop.

Placed an order on 22/10/10. I chose the £8 express delivery option as this was a birthday present and I was assured it would arrive in time.

After countless amounts of emails to the shop all I had received were automated responses or one liners apologising for the delay without an explanation.

It finally arrived today (05/11/11) only to discover that the items inside are covered in some sort of black goo were badly packaged (T-Shirt screwed in a ball and stuffed insde box to make it fit).

Does anyone know of any way to contact someone a bit more helpful as I just cannot get any sense from the email provided on the website :(

Thanks in advance.

Can you please email help@muse.mu and include the correspondence you had with the shop?

Hi, I know you guys aren't responsible for for the Muse shop, but like s0apyfr0g I'm having a nightmare with them.

I placed an order for the European tour programme (as I didn't want to buy it at Wembley and then have it damaged on the way back) and the Resistance puzzle on 29/08/10. Annoyingly I can't remember the exact date it arrived, but it was after the Wembley dates. When it arrived, it was (half)wrapped in brown paper, the programme was all screwed up and ripped, and the box on the puzzle was all crushed and ripped as well. I emailed the shop (17/09), and when they replied, they told me to return it for a replacement, which I did (they also said they would refund the postage, but haven't replied to the mail about that).

I recieved the replacement two days ago. If anything, it was in a worse state. The programme was just about ok, but the puzzle was even more damaged, and although it was packaged in a box, it was ripped and smashed up, and covered in footprints. It came via DHL, and I don't think I've ever had something damaged in transit by them, and given the previous order, I'm presuming it was sent out in that state.

If you can offer any help, I'd really appreciate it. I've bought all the Resistance CD/vinyl releases from the shop, and they've always turned up on time, really well packed and in perfect condition, so I don't know what's going on. Sorry for the rant-like post, I do appreciate that it's not up to the website/forum to deal with them, but all I've had previously from the shop have been form responses.