Muse.mu Shop Support (Read here before making a thread about the shop/a order)

kev

Please do not create a thread in this forum for any shop enquiries!

On this forum we are extremely limited in how we can help with any of your orders. 99 times out of 100 the only course of action recommended is to contact Help Centre for assistance. We do not have any extra information on the shop, orders or products sold. So do consider that before reading on.

Please note this thread is geared mainly towards the worldwide shop at https://store.muse.mu/ for orders from the us store check https://usstore.muse.mu/help-center instead.

This thread is to be used for all matters relating to the shop which cannot be resolved by this simple email. A few frequently asked questions are below, please do not ask

{Item X} is out of stock, will this be coming back into stock, and if so when?

Sorry we do not have this information ever for any products. Contact Help Centre.

My order has not arrived yet, can you tell me why?

Again we do not have this information, at the very best vague reasons can be given (i.e. mail strikes etc) but without knowing the specifics for any order we cannot provide accurate or helpful information, nor are we provided with it. Contact Help Centre or check your orders at https://store.muse.mu/uk/customer/account//URL]

How long will {Item X} be available for?

We have no idea, contact Help Centre.

I saw this merch at {Show Y} will this be available in the store?

Again no idea, I'm afraid. Maybe emailing the shop will yield results but probably not, just a wait and see normally.

Can you explain the sizing in the store?

We don't have any info apart from whats on the site i'm afraid.

I have contacted Help Centre and they haven't replied

They can be a bit slow with their replies at times, give them time. If the time length before a reply is unreasonable, either email them again or send an email to uk-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com. You can post/rant about it here, but we'll not be much help.

Edited by the aurora

• 3 weeks later...

Kev...

can you help out at all???

I ordered items on 10/09/09, they took a month to get delivered.

In the order are two Seaside Rendezvous posters and one Limitied Edition print poster.

They were posted to me in a flat cardboard 'package', not a postal tube.

All three posters are badly damaged. The package was folded in half, badly creasing them.

Also, there is a gap in the parcel which you can see the face of one of the posters through. The prize-winner that taped it up has gone stright over the gap with parcel tape and stuck it to the face of the poster!!!!! :mad:

Up to now, I have emailed the shop five times since 13/10/09 and they still have not replied. I included photos twice to show the damage.

I have PM'd Sam but no response there.

I want new posters sending out to me in a postal tube (how daring.we are in Europe!!), but they just aren't playing the game. I'll keep emailing them but its not good enough. Plus, why should I call an 0845 for what is their problem???

They've had the money from the word go, even when the items were out of stock (although they were always shown as in stock).

Is there anything you can do?

edit: I've emailed help@muse.mu but posted here too.

Edited by brian27

thats a bummer, it's annoying how bad they seem to be with replying to emails.

i think help@muse.mu should get you somewhere though, hopefully they can get you through to someone who'll sort it out

Mega bummer! :LOL:

Cheers though.

I've had a automated response at 10.22am today (odd time for an auto response), but thats a start... more than the store has bothered to do.

Daft isn't it. The new store are surely aware of all the problems with Trinity St and they're the same and worse!

Cheers Uncle Kev.

Kev, I just downloaded Bliss video, or at least that's what it said it was, its a wmv file. It won't play, my mac says it's not a movie file.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or did I download a lemon?

wmv is a Windows Media Video file. You'll need to either find a piece of mac software that will play it or convert it to a format macs recognise.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone tried e-mailing the store support about a problem and do you know how long it took for them to write back? It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything. I'm debating whether I should give them more time or send a 2nd email.

(They charged me TWICE for my order (which was $80 :eek:) so it's kind of urgent, as I'm now low on funds in my account because of this...)

Has anyone tried e-mailing the store support about a problem and do you know how long it took for them to write back? It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything. I'm debating whether I should give them more time or send a 2nd email.

(They charged me TWICE for my order (which was $80 :eek:) so it's kind of urgent, as I'm now low on funds in my account because of this...)

Try emailing them again. I normally get a response about a day after I email them.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I ordered two items from the Muse shop on Thursday 26th August, it's now 7th September and still no goods.

I think the service from the shop's support email is very poor and I still haven't been told where my goods are and when I will receive them.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yup, ordered a hoody on the 1st July, still nothing. I get a poxy automated message everytime I email them.

Looks like I'll be wearing my OLD hoody to Wembley. :mad:

Yup, ordered a hoody on the 1st July, still nothing. I get a poxy automated message everytime I email them.

Looks like I'll be wearing my OLD hoody to Wembley. :mad:

I was hoping to get them before Wembley too, I'll also have to wear my old t-shirt :mad: So annoying, previous orders have come from the shop fine so I don't get the problem, they said it was in stock. :(

The new shop seems to be causing me problems. I tried placing an order earlier, then realised before confirming that I had mispelled my email address. So I emptied my basket in the hope of being able to start over.

Now I've tried to re-place my order, but every time I try to click on 'checkout', it tells me I have 'Nothing in basket'. What's going on? It's really annoying. It does it whether I'm logged in or out..

Help please? I'm off on holiday for a week tomorrow, and I was hoping to place my order before leaving.