Bod / Relucto-Boy still on piano

Me on drums

Simno on guitar

MuseMatt on bass

~NoblameNoshame~ on backing / appregios

dwydav on matt bellamy sound-a-like

Tracee on triangle and other noises :D

Doing:

1) Stockholm / 2) Showbiz / 3) Sunburn / 4) Hyper-Chondriac Music / 5) New Born / 6) The Groove / 7) ?

BAND 2

Got:

Dominic Howard on drums

Matts Half Brother on guitar

amj on bass - do we need this

BAND 3

Got:

acroyear2 on guitar

With...

Crazy Bob, donbenjy and cheddatom on mixing/editing/mastering.

and

Beast Love on Moral Support / Marketing - the tom kirk of the groups

I have recorcded myself playing the drums to Stockholm Syndrome - Big Day out 2004 video.

I have the .mp3 uploaded onto yousendit.com but the .wav is taking a while. When its uploaded i'll send it to the necessary people.

:)

*waits* :rabbi:

:D Girl singer? :p

I was actually thinking about this last year, like, how cool would it be to get all the boardies together and do a massive tribute?

Ditto. Like the Feeder fan album that was a tribute to John Lee.

Dammit. I want recording stuff now even more cause I'd want to be on your band!

ive sent me playing drums to the appropriate people. The show has begun!

:D

...Im off for the next few days - on holiday - so i'm leaving it up to you guys to sort it out between you. I should be back Tuesday. Hope it has progressed by then! :D

:LOL:

Ive sent it to musematt and the sound guys. Musematt will record the bass and send his file to the soundguys. They will then create a rhythm track and send it to you to record guitar....you send guitar to them, they create a new track with drums/bass and guitar and send it to backing...etc....until the everyone is recorded. At the end we should have 3 different copies of the same song by each of the 3 sound guys.

Fun! :D

You know. i was gonna, just for the spirit of this thing, post up a little recording of me playing Nature 1 on me guitar. I jsut listend back to it... and hell no I'm not. Tewwible. :(

stick to bass then :D

Bite me. I wanna diversify.

Anyway, I wasn't saying it'd be used for one of these covers. I only recorded a little bastadisation. The very beggining, a chorus, verse, bridge and then a rather qucik ending. Just for fun, like. But i'm roobish.

Keep trying. Keep trying.

Archived