Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

lol does this have to be a debate? I've got two words: DIFFERENT TASTES

I personally really like most of the new album or the crap quality mono unmastered versions of the songs I've heard so far.. I think City of Delusion is my fav track on there.. it just rocks!

anyways, I'm back from Majorca and this thread seems to have advanced by 20 pages, so fill me in on whats up?

Basically, it's turned into a sneaky way of talking about the new stuff :LOL:!

I think we all know that Muse aren't all about riffage but it's strange that there aren't any pwoper WROK air-guitar moments.....

Hmm what you reckon, studio with studio key ?

or live down a semitone?

dunno, shall we try just the regular album studio version first?

Well the studio verse and stuff is a bit ghey from a guitar perspective, but i don't mind, could do it like the S4A instrumental on the Making of Absolution DVD... I'll have to learn the chorus properly though :(

Well the studio verse and stuff is a bit ghey from a guitar perspective, but i don't mind, could do it like the S4A instrumental on the Making of Absolution DVD... I'll have to learn the chorus properly though :(

Just do it whatever way suits you then :) i dont mind

whos in teh u-16's?

cabbagefarmer, dominichoward, myself and i can't remember who's bassing.

Umm I don't mind really, could do Dead Star, but we'll need the drum track done straight away, and for the intro if there could just be a count-in and stick tapping until the drums come on. Needs to be recording in real-time though.

which version would we do?

Guest because

who can do drums for my execution commentary cover?

i think ash2 sic is doing guitar...and maybe bass

wheey! 75 pages and finally a star rating next to it! :D :D :D Get in! :LOL:

We need more tuneees really... to prove ourselves. Yourselves. I realise my part was so small it was nonexistant but I still want to pretend I'm part of it all :$

We need more tuneees really... to prove ourselves. Yourselves. I realise my part was so small it was nonexistant but I still want to pretend I'm part of it all :$

were working on it!

Friday I should be able to re-record some more drummage. :)

Archived