Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Possibly.....but Space dementia....c'mon.......double phwoar!! hehe

no way cave is a classic, that has more phower and phowerre-errr

Also I would advise to stay away from the new album stuff only cause tis is new and most of us are actually waiting for the album to be released ;)

no way cave is a classic, that has more phower and phowerre-errr

Also I would advise to stay away from the new album stuff only cause tis is new and most of us are actually waiting for the album to be released ;)

Space Dementia has more power in my opinion; that's one of Muse's best songs. So much depth and phwoar (as you put it), and I haven't got the new album, I am waiting to buy it. I meant doing the new songs after I have the album.

So let's start with Dead Star then. Who's going to record their bits now, and does everyone know their tempos?

Space Dementia has more power in my opinion; that's one of Muse's best songs. So much depth and phwoar (as you put it), and I haven't got the new album, I am waiting to buy it. I meant doing the new songs after I have the album.

So let's start with Dead Star then. Who's going to record their bits now, and does everyone know their tempos?

no idea about tempo :S

should i just record along to a recording of the band doing it? if so, what version should i do?

also, is it ok if i record different parts of the song in different takes? i am a sufferer of red light syndrome...

Yeah thats cool, I was just making sure you don't take on anything new till its been released :)

I do think space dementia is a good song however I still have preference with cave. Cave being more raw and a diff sort of song to SD.

Anyhows, yes yes dead star away :D

in regards to space dementia, i can KINDA do it haha, im still too lazy to learn the last bits of the chorus, otherwise, i've pretty muched nailed the whole track.

i dont think cave will go too well tbh as there is alot of adlib sounds. Deadstar would be fun, and soon we'll need to give hysteria a go hehe (with disco drums, none of that studio nonesense).

in regards to space dementia, i can KINDA do it haha, im still too lazy to learn the last bits of the chorus, otherwise, i've pretty muched nailed the whole track.

i dont think cave will go too well tbh as there is alot of adlib sounds. Deadstar would be fun, and soon we'll need to give hysteria a go hehe (with disco drums, none of that studio nonesense).

disco drums! :confused:

eh????

|1uad2uah3uad4uah|1uad2uah3uad4uah|
H|--x---x---x---x-|--x---x---x---x-|
S|----x-------x---|----x-------x---|
B|x-x--x--x-x--x--|x-x--x--x-x--x--|

So thats the studio version....

and this is the live version...??

B|x---x---x---x---|x---x---x---x---|

tbh, ive never heard him play it like that ever.....but ill do it!

how 'bout me?

You're our bassist!! :p

(or did u mean 'i'll pm bod'?) in which case go ahead! :happy:

B|x-x--x--x-x--x--|x-x--x--x-x--x--|

So thats the studio version....

and this is the live version...??

B|x---x---x---x---|x---x---x---x---|

tbh, ive never heard him play it like that ever.....but ill do it!

You're our bassist!! :p

(or did u mean 'i'll pm bod'?) in which case go ahead! :happy:

uhm, its the one from earls court :D just base it on that one rather then studio. its on musecast, my cover and all

Archived