Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Awwr. :LOL: <3

TBH it hurt my ears and i started cringing after the first minute or so...but that's alright i stil fink ur hawt 'n woteva tho.

good effort/power/propz to you all because i'd certainly never be able to do summat like that. :yesey:

although even if i could, i wouldn't really want to..

looking forward to hearing the next one.. ;)

ok well after my exams are over I'll do it again and do it my bestest possible so you dont cringe :) promise!

thanks for being honest too! not common on these boards

There's a ting in Cave? Ace. I really don't think shortshorts have any place here though :unsure: Plus you'd demand pictures. Think I don't know!!

:LOL: I could just imagine if they had a cd sleeve it would probably be covered you with you in your super shorts and triangle if they had their way :LOL:

ummm... yeah. sure. only problem is that the only way i have of recording is from the line out on my amp into the line in on my laptop using windows sound recorder...:$.

I don't know what the guys in band 1 all used, but it wasn't pro stuff, so you might be ok if you get the settings right. Try it out on your own before committing and see if it records ok? :)

:LOL: I could just imagine if they had a cd sleeve it would probably be covered you with you in your super shorts and triangle if they had their way :LOL:
Ya reckon? :rolleyes: Yeah I can quite imagine that with this lot actually :LOL:

Guest Suzie.
[defence mode]

Technically there is nothing wrong with the song.

We are all playing our instruments the same as Matt Dom and Chris do. The only problem is the audio levels of each instrument, but considering that we have done this in our bedrooms with cheap mics, sent MP3's (not the best audio file type) across the internet and then stuck them together... I think we have done extremely well considering...

[/defence mode]

shuttup you tit. :p

i know you did amazingly well, and i loved the whole idea of a tribute band kind of thing...all the instrumentals were brilliant considering the circumstances, etc. <3

i just wasn't ready for the voice. :stunned:

ok well after my exams are over I'll do it again and do it my bestest possible so you dont cringe :) promise!

thanks for being honest too! not common on these boards

:happy:

Right so the under 16s band there is:

Me (Ollie): Who can provide vocals/easy piano/guitar (if needed because at Grade 5 now) and I can mix it with the software I have, and I know how to record my parts easily.

Coffee_and_tv: Guitar

We need drummage, bassage, complicated piano player and perhaps backing vocals. Who's interested?

Yeh so if anyone knows of any sixteens or under who play bass or drums really well please tell us.

Edit: May well have a very good bassist- my friend knows most of the Muse basslines and he's very good. I'll ask him, and I'm sure he'll help. But if there are any really good bassists and drummers then that would be even better.

Yeh so if anyone knows of any sixteens or under who play bass or drums really well please tell us.

Edit: May well have a very good bassist- my friend knows most of the Muse basslines and he's very good. I'll ask him, and I'm sure he'll help. But if there are any really good bassists and drummers then that would be even better.

is your mate onthe meassage board?

:LOL:

Archived