Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

oooh cave! I think I can sing that! i'll check

EDIT: Yes I can!!! haha my mouth opens a fuck load when I do it but I can do it and it doesn't sound like I'm straining!

Cave is one I'd actually love to do! the verses are in a more simple range than stockholm

oooh cave! I think I can sing that! i'll check

I just had a singsong to it and it was most do-able :LOL: Cept the screaming at the very end, substitute that with a guitar!

I just think it's a more accomplished piece of music, it'd be good fun to cover if everyone was up for it.

I just had a singsong to it and it was most do-able :LOL: Cept the screaming at the very end, substitute that with a guitar!

I just think it's a more accomplished piece of music, it'd be good fun to cover if everyone was up for it.

screaming at the very end? :eek: what screaming?!

There's extremely high pitched screeching that I thought was a guitar for a very long time until I was told twas actually Matthew.

Nah thats muscle museum hun.. unless bellamy uses a pick on his vocal chords which you can hear on the song as well as a sort or tremolo picking...

Nah thats muscle museum hun.. unless bellamy uses a pick on his vocal chords which you can hear on the song as well as a sort or tremolo picking...

Was definitely Cave.. First song from Showbiz I heard, for some reason it sticks in my memory.

It was probably on here someone put me right (?) that it was a guitar so I'll have a search and see if I can find it.

Edit - Not found it doing a search for Cave in thread titles, so it must've been in a thread about something else that went off track :stunned: I'll never find it. But someone definitely pointed out my lack of musical know-how when what I thought was a guitar, err, was not! Was it a reason why they stopped performing Cave live or something? Ugh I can't remember. Anyways if you're Band 1's vox and you say it's a guitar, then there's no problem :)

did he hear it with our without the vocals?????

To be honest i dont think he heard the vocals cuz i sent is as soon as i had posted it on here (when i uploaded the instrumental version).

However he may have done, as in my signature is a link to the original post which i have conveniently edited so that users can download the instrumental and vocal recording.

He replied a couple of days later after the vocals had been uploaded.

So who knows...he most likely heard the instrumental....

Thats if he heard it at all.....:stunned:

:LOL:

teh kirks EXACT response:

wicked :yesey:

There's extremely high pitched screeching that I thought was a guitar for a very long time until I was told twas actually Matthew.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure in Cave it's the guitar at the end...I thought it was him, but there's a bit in it where you can just hear it's a guitar.

Yeah, and I say your next song should be a showbiz song. Not showbiz though. I'd say cave or uno.

i'll see if i can record cave and the groove tomorrow. :)

sweeet!!!

My exams are coming up :S I wont be able to do anything until the 16th of may.. and I wont be able to record anything until the week after because my voice will b gone from screaming my lungs out after having finished the most important exams of my life (or so they say)

yeah im getting my recordings done before the crunch of the exams. 5 weeks left after this week (im still on half term! :p )

so i will be on here a bit less in the next few weeks....

I've got my first exam in just under a month :( Then I have about another month-ish before the rest of my exams...

Gonna try and do some recording stuff/covers so you can all marvel in my unshown (as of yet) talent.

Archived