Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

im ok for showbiz but we need to make sure the rest of the gang are too.

Also, would it better to get a few songs rolling at the same time rather than wait 2 months per song?

AND dwydav, did u get my PM?

im ok for showbiz but we need to make sure the rest of the gang are too.

Also, would it better to get a few songs rolling at the same time rather than wait 2 months per song?

AND dwydav, did u get my PM?

yeh we should get the songs rolling at the same time..like 3 or 4 even!

Yeah I did, but I'm too ashamed to post the clean vocal line up.. I did it in a few goes and took the best parts, so it's actually a 20 minute long file.. I know.. cheating and lame... but hey it's also commitment ;) anyway if you reall want it I'll get it to you

hha no well I just want to sing that damn falcetto at the end and the chorus.. *cums* thats the song tht got me into muse! because of it's emoness hha seriously.. *forcing our darkest souls to unfild, pushing us into self destruction* how sad is that? *runs off to cry* sniff so we doing showbiz?? I can do the guitar as well if there is a problem..

newborn was the one that relaly got me into the band, but showbiz got me into some of the more... emo (?) of their songs. *awaits lynching for suggesting muse is emo*...

haha read my post.. I said that song was emo and no one lynched me either...

nah I gotta say showbiz really got me into the band, round about the tim that origin came out.. I found the CD in my sister's room and stuck it on went to the title track and yeah haha I looked at the world differently after I looped the song for 5 hours... was quite insane actually how much effect a song had on me! so PLEASE canwe do showbiz???????? hahaha (Album version! with the cool drum floor tom intro)

PLEASEEEEEE PRETTTY PLEEEASEEEE!!!!!

K.. I'm bored ad I decided to make a list of song I can and would love to sing!!

-Showbiz

-Muscle Museum

-Dead Star

-Futurism

-The Groove

-Space Dementia

-Ashamed

-Recess

-Megalomania

thats a list of my favorite muse songs and basicaly what I would love to sing. I know the Stockholme Syndrome vocals sounded pretty bad, but I can do these ones much better. I promise :)

so does anyone else from band 1 wanna do any of these? how bout everyone in the band posts a list of the songs they would like to do? and then we take the common figures and decide from there which songs we'd like to do..

Stockholm Syndrome,

K.. I'm bored ad I decided to make a list of song I can and would love to sing!!

-Showbiz

-Muscle Museum

-Dead Star

-Futurism

-The Groove

-Space Dementia

-Ashamed

-Recess

-Megalomania

thats a list of my favorite muse songs and basicaly what I would love to sing. I know the Stockholme Syndrome vocals sounded pretty bad, but I can do these ones much better. I promise :)

so does anyone else from band 1 wanna do any of these? how bout everyone in the band posts a list of the songs they would like to do? and then we take the common figures and decide from there which songs we'd like to do..

and Apocalypse Please

;)

Ha finally got round to hearing the final mix.

:LOL: 'I wissshhh I couldddddd' those bits kick ass :D almost a tiny bit emoy in the way they're sung tho, but still sound good.

Overall it sounds pretty impressive, not without it's need for minor alterations of course cause we weren't expecting perfection anyway.

Well done people :)

well whoever wants to can set up a band.. there is one band who have done one song already.. I have no idea what the other who said they would form a second band are doing... nothing stopping you getting together with others and makin an e-band (lolz)

Archived