Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Well I HAVE to quit, til summer at least. No gear on which to record on, unless you want accoustic renditions, a dissertation to write, and 17 hours teaching to do a week. I don't want to put out more shitly done rush jobs like I did last Friday, and I've given my student his Squier and amp back (because I've had them nearly three months!!!) I miss my guitar :'(

By eck that was quick.

Adam hun, voila, un nouveau (erm) lead guitarist if Simno has to depart :(

P.S. Simno (you huppy :p) three months isn't too long, you and your guitar will be together again very soon :)

I know, I know, I will have to find other things to entertain me in the meanwhile. Like loose women. :p

Hows thee? Thou did not reply to my e-mail wenchy mc wenchface! :happy:

:LOL: That's right, talk in Hypnotize's element of intelligence, an element he'll comprehend

I felt like a random act of childishness was needed, seeing as he's 18 going on 7. :rolleyes:

Frum now orn, Oi shall be mainly ignorin' 'im.

ok, sometime tonight, ill do the arppegios on the rythm track. It seems that dom isnt so in time in terms of drumming so I'll have to layer the arrpeggios with different speeds on them.

If Simno cannot do guitar I'll be happy to step in, i've got my pod all set up and my new parker guitar will hopefully do the job (might do some pickup mixing too to make it sound cooler :D).

I think in future all drum tracks should be done via a studio track to ensure that people who are in charge of weird effects can use the right tempo. I appreciate the fact that ADAM did it with a live track to include the outro and all however dom's not a machine so he will shift tempos a wee bit.

Sorry for the lack of posting but I was pretty battered last week from a fever.

Archived