what if

NaNoWriMo?

Is it this slow throughout all of November? This is my first year, and I just assumed the first few days are slow with so many people joining, but jebas, it takes ages for anything to even show up.

ERRARS. dammit.

I'll wait for the site to calm down before going back on it... if not I'll wait until I get in a more patient mood. :chuckle:

So I've learned that I absolutely SUCK at thinking up names. Everything else comes easily enough once I actually get started, but as soon as I introduce a new person and need a new name, my brain has one of those "derrrrr, whadaya want me to do again?" moments and I end up staring at the fuckin' cursor for ten minutes. :facepalm:

It literally takes me days to think up names.

And it apparently takes me days to get onto the NaNo site. <_<

I just think it's hilarious that the thing that frustrates me the most about writing is coming up with names when there are gaziiiiiillllliiioooons out there to pick from.

Also! Daily goal met. :awesome: The last 50 words were a bitch. I have just NOT been in a writing mood today. But huzzah, another day down.

The site was very slow last year too, at the beginning. I gave up after a week or so, so I'm not sure what the site is like the rest of the month. I will paste my profile link once the site stops giving me errors......

I spy people with 11,000+ words already :phu:

Also, I found this nifty little thing: http://www.epiguide.com/ep101/writing/charchart.html

It's not totally distracting in any way (LIES!!)

The site was very slow last year too, at the beginning. I gave up after a week or so, so I'm not sure what the site is like the rest of the month. I will paste my profile link once the site stops giving me errors......

I spy people with 11,000+ words already :phu:

Also, I found this nifty little thing: http://www.epiguide.com/ep101/writing/charchart.html

It's not totally distracting in any way (LIES!!)

Ohay, it's actually going a bit faster today. Finally let me add all you guys.

No waaaaay. Show offs.

It would take me forever to get past the first line. :LOL:

So I wasn't planning on my story being at all sci-fi or sciency or anything, but I'm tooootally about to turn it into a Doctor Who episode. :awesome: 4 days down and I'm already bored with the current plot. That can't be a good sign.

So yes! Change of plan, wahey!

Just hit 6,677! Right on track, and planning on writing anoth 2,000 ish tonight. :)

*hi5!*

WAAAH, I just got ridiculously excited about my sci fi decision. Like, I literally just did a little dance, lmao. It makes me SO HAPPY cause I'm actually getting psyched about it instead of being "h'okay, still got 739 words to go, what to write, what to wriiiiite." PLUS, I actually have IDEAS now!!! :dance:

:LOL::LOL: <3

They are literally everywhere. Climbing up my walls. Hiding in my sandwich. Really.

I had none for forever.

And then BAM!!!

EVERYWHERE!!! :eek:

10,000 ish.

I went away this weekend and only got 1,667 out of 3 days.

So I need to catch up now. *hides head in shame*