I've had Apocalypse Please inmy head all day, but I didn't really think about it untill I saw this thread. It's nice having Muse-songs stuck in my head, because it doesn't get annoying, like most other stuff does. It's just plain nice.

Take A Bow, which may be the song that started it all for me a little over a year ago. My son let me listen to it on his mp3 player and I was instantly impressed with Matt's voice. That led to listening to the other Muse songs he had, then I bought BH & R at last year's Halloween sale and was soon listening to it repeatedly:D Then I found Youtubes and this board and became completely Muse addicted!

What's the song with Matt laughing at the start and it's just a instrumental with a cool Bassline? Anyway, yeah that one. :awesome:

lol you mean the song Yes Please. I love that song :D

The first song that pops in my head has to be...well Unnatural Selection at the moment well maybe because I'm listening to it right now, but otherwise I get the song Uprising in my head because for some reason every thing we read in my classes in school has a lyric from the song in it then the whole day I have it stuck in my head. The word Degrading comes up a lot :LOL:

Plug in Baby

which i really dont mind...

but sometimes it gets to the point where im in class "MY PLUG IN BABYYY!!!!"

and i get werid looks... :$

LMAO. I do that a lot. But I don't really care about getting weird looks?

I rather embrace it if it's because of Muse. XDD. Lol. xD.

and what's stuck in my head right now -

Micro Cuts. >:].

Archived