Old Muse Pictures

HelloMrBellamy

That picture is so weird.

Matt has the expression of some insecure child, and Dom a mother with good intentions. His stare makes me think of some paintings of the virgin Mary, seriously.

The fact that Matt is on Chris' shoulders is just weird, plus Chris has a very awkward face. And Dom's hand is just totally confusing.

I don't think it's that weird. I think that at the time the photo was taken it's not totally unlikely that Matt was an insecure child! I think Dom possibly looked out for him in the early days. Though in fact Matt and Dom actually have very similar expressions, there's just more shadow on Matt. The bit around Dom's hand is confusing though, though his hand is in his jumper I think.

I think Matt looks really sweet in all the photos. In the Den one he looks a good looking boy to me, not creepy at all, and he looks nothing like that other geezer. :eek: Please take that other kid away! :LOL: I like the long haired look on youngsters. Probably something to do with the fact that I liked heavy metal as a teenager and it's never quite left me.:)

Oh, and of course there's this popular pic from the same era:

I think it was from the same day not just the same era! :LOL:

Awww, those are cute. :happy: I don't think I'd seen any of those. What the hell is Chris playing in that one picture? Some kind of wacky stand-up bass or something.

Thanks for posting!

I'm sure most people have seen this, but since there's an appropriate thread and all.... I find this picture really baffling. :wtf:

Museearly_.jpg

now someones asked this before but WTF happened to dom's hand :LOL::LOL: is it IN that chunky ass jumper? oh i see it is..

matt looks like a dwarf.. and chris looks just weird lmao.

now someones asked this before but WTF happened to dom's hand :LOL::LOL: is it IN that chunky ass jumper? oh i see it is..

matt looks like a dwarf.. and chris looks just weird lmao.

I had to laugh! Matt does look like he's got such little arms in this photo, like a child but his face looks older. I think it is just is a very early photo. Weren't they 13 when they met? Maybe taken at that time.

Short clip of the boys talking about the early days :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRs7QEwesBs

They were so nerdy but so completely adorable :chuckle:

'Oi... can I play on your Amiga?'

:LOL:

This is probably earlier to be honest! And Matt has long arms!:LOL: They were completely adorable! :D

I think the film of Matt might have been later than when he and Dom met because of his hairstyle. He was into shellsuits and short flat topped hair when they met apparently. And then Dom got him to change his style.

Though the in the Battle of the Bands they were apparently called Rocket Baby Dolls and had loads of makeup on, which doesn't look true.:D

chris was still pretty hot :awesome:

n'aw for once he's the young one in that crush :p

god i wish school was like that nowadays :LOL: siting around playing acoustic guitars and singing :chuckle: them hippies would get eaten alive in norff landaaan.. well.. probably not.. but i wish they existed still :awesome:

edit- and that is one err... fate surrounded? amiga :D i want it..

I don't think it's that weird. I think that at the time the photo was taken it's not totally unlikely that Matt was an insecure child! I think Dom possibly looked out for him in the early days. Though in fact Matt and Dom actually have very similar expressions, there's just more shadow on Matt. The bit around Dom's hand is confusing though, though his hand is in his jumper I think.

I know, but still, to have captured all these expressions in one picture, I think it's brilliantly weird.

Guest Octazooka
Awww, those are cute. :happy: I don't think I'd seen any of those. What the hell is Chris playing in that one picture? Some kind of wacky stand-up bass or something.

Thanks for posting!

I'm sure most people have seen this, but since there's an appropriate thread and all.... I find this picture really baffling. :wtf:

Museearly_.jpg

It looks like it calls for some Muse lolz... :erm:

On another note, the picture of Dom sitting in a chair in the website's so cherubic! :happy:

Archived