Exogenesis Symphony Part 2, Cross Pollination

Silent_Shadow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the pdf file for all three parts of Exogenesis. Enjoy!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

I've been looking for these parts for so long now, and you've just made them all!

Love the way you made it into 1 symphony :)

It looks hard... but managable considering I have 6 months before I start grade 8 :):stunned::(

• 2 weeks later...
24 pages?! D:

May have to take a look at it in the summer after I've done my grade 8 :happy: Looks playable :p Doubt I'll ever get the whole lot memorised though!!

If you're doing grade 8 (piano, I assume), I'd hope you could memorise something as comparatively simple as Exogenesis..

• 1 month later...

holy good lord, i only ever made it up to level 3 on piano lessons :LOL:

since then, i took a few years off and have recently been teaching myself again. part three is relatively simple, but i can't read music fluently. (as in, the extent of my knowledge is to look for sharps and flats in the clefs and Every God Boy Deserves Fudge, FACE, etc.)

Anyone have any ideas on how an amature pianist can tackle this monster?

I'm planning on putting aside everything i was working on to learn it, but reading each note individually is painstakingly slow and also counterproductive.

:$

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting that! :D

I've never had piano lessons, so I began to teach myself. I can read music and I've done theory so I can read bass cleff too.. I just learned to play Exo 3.

Though I'm still not that great at it and it took me a while, it proves you can do it if you keep working at it! :)

Good luck to anyone learning it :D

Whooooa you stole my name :eek: everyone calls me Domnomnom

But apart from that well done on learning Exo 3 :p

• 4 months later...

Archived