OMGOSH!!!! :eek: I totally got to meet Shirley Manson after the show at Muse's second LA gig!!! :D

She is so sweet and pretty and she was nice enough not to get weirded out by my fangirliness! Oh and I hope this doesn't sound creepy but she smelled really pretty too! :LOL:

:eek: Where was Shirley at the show? I would've searched for her and asked for a hug!

oh I definitely think Matt would love her back :LOL:.

I'm pretty sure she was one of the girls of the 90s that he probably had a major crush on or something. :chuckle:

+1!!

Shirley Manson, I never thought that she likes Muse. Another reason to adore her. A proper frontwoman and a legend.

Matt should give her a chance!;)

From her Facebook...

Mon Coeur S'ouvre a ta Voix

Today at 03:41

I am totally obsessed with the new MUSE cd.

Everytime I listen to it I feel like I am riding this mad wave of euphoria.....and I am sort of overtaken with the overwhelming desire to sing along really REALLY loudly or burst into tears.

It's not really a rock record or even a progressive rock record or even a modern Opera but it seeps and sprawls all over me and I recognize my own human experience in it:

When I am at my most vulnerable and when I am at my most rageful

my most indignant

my most humane

my most cruel

and my most beautiful

and poetic

and romantic

DO you think if I met him, Mat Bellamy might love me back?

Shirley <3 I fancy her a bit.

From her Facebook...

Mon Coeur S'ouvre a ta Voix

Today at 03:41

I am totally obsessed with the new MUSE cd.

Everytime I listen to it I feel like I am riding this mad wave of euphoria.....and I am sort of overtaken with the overwhelming desire to sing along really REALLY loudly or burst into tears.

It's not really a rock record or even a progressive rock record or even a modern Opera but it seeps and sprawls all over me and I recognize my own human experience in it:

When I am at my most vulnerable and when I am at my most rageful

my most indignant

my most humane

my most cruel

and my most beautiful

and poetic

and romantic

DO you think if I met him, Mat Bellamy might love me back?

wow thats cool!:$

Nice! :happy: Did she enjoy the gig?

Yeah she seemed all excited and happy like all of us Musers after the show so I imagine that it was a yes! :p

Where was Shirley at the show? I would've searched for her and asked for a hug!

I didn't find her until after the show when I saw a beautiful woman with red hair and I was like: Wow! Who's that??? And then my friend mentioned something about seeing Butch Vig so I linked both of those things together and knew it was SHIRLEY MANSON!!! She was just mingling with a couple of people and honestly she wasn't that hard to find.:p But I was surprised that she wasn't swarming with fans so she had plenty of time to talk and to hug! :D

> dump Kate Hudson

> date Shirley Manson

> ????

> PROFIT

:yesey:

I've always had like some sorta fantasy about them meeting and getting together and starting a family and relocating to a faraway farm where Farmer Bells and Farmer Shirls can live together pwoperly! :D

Plus like Fuesch mentioned...Matt's likes Manson's so doesn't that mean that they are meant to be??? :stunned:

*coughs* Shirley MANSON! :eyebrows:

Archived