Muse Mash Ups......... eek.

sparkle19

Yeh so, was a little bored today and came across some very random mash ups on Youtube. In general they are bloody terrible; things like Muse Vs. Eminem/Beyonce etc, that really sound painful. :p

Anyone know any decent ones? Tis quite cool to hear two songs together, that you wouldn't think would work.

I quite like the Deadmau5 mash of Knights and Harder, Better, Faster Stronger.

Anyone got a good ones? :D

Edit: Was ment to go in Songs & Releases. Mods, feel free to move.

Whys that? :eek:

He's made lots of remarks about DJs in interviews, basically describing them as a bunch of leeching cunts completely devoid of any talent.

His fame came from DJs originally playing his stuff and that mash-up is basically DJing.

So, he's a cunt and no one should buy his stuff until he gets his head out of his arse :)

He's made lots of remarks about DJs in interviews, basically describing them as a bunch of leeching cunts completely devoid of any talent.

His fame came from DJs originally playing his stuff and that mash-up is basically DJing.

So, he's a cunt and no one should buy his stuff until he gets his head out of his arse :)

:p Oh gosh, I've not heard anything he's said. Doesn't sound good though. The mash up is quality though. :D

A cunt bashing a cunt.

What next.

Here it is:

“It puts me to f***ing sleep to be quite honest, I don’t really see the technical merit in playing two songs at the same speed together and it bores me to f***ing tears and hopefully with all due respect to the dj type that will f***ing go the way of the dinosaur id like them to dis-a-f***ing-pear. Joel continued, its so middle man, they’re like f***ing lawyers. You need them, but they’re f***ing ****s. God bless them they’re my number one customer right so I’m not gonna go diss every f***ing DJ. But to say you become this massive up on a podium performer by playing other peoples productions at the same speed as someone else’s productions and fading between the two of them, I don’t get it.”

Now go watch that mash-up...

Archived