For each Muse album, what is your favorite to sing?

given2flyy

I have certain Muse songs that if I am really enjoying singing along with them I will listen to it over and over again just because it is so much fun to sing. I get REALLY into it. (Lets just say I get a lot of weird looks when I'm driving...don't they understand that driving is more fun when you are singing and flailing about?)

Mine:

Showbiz: Cave

Origin of Symmetry: Hyper Music

Absolution: Time is Running Out

BH&R: Knights of Cydonia

The Resistance: Unnatural Selection

Warning: If you are going to the Raleigh show and any of the above songs are being played and you hear a tone-deaf girl singing too loud...that will be me!

So...what are your favorites to sing to?

And, do I have any other car singers here? It really is the best place to rock out! Even when I'm at a stoplight and my window is down...I really am surprised I've never been pulled over...it is way more distracting than talking on the cell phone....uh-uh, hope that singing while driving doesn't become illegal too...

I have certain Muse songs that if I am really enjoying singing along with them I will listen to it over and over again just because it is so much fun to sing. I get REALLY into it. (Lets just say I get a lot of weird looks when I'm driving...don't they understand that driving is more fun when you are singing and flailing about?)

Mine:

Showbiz: Cave

Origin of Symmetry: Hyper Music

Absolution: Time is Running Out

BH&R: Knights of Cydonia

The Resistance: Unnatural Selection

Warning: If you are going to the Raleigh show and any of the above songs are being played and you hear a tone-deaf girl singing too loud...that will be me!

So...what are your favorites to sing to?

And, do I have any other car singers here? It really is the best place to rock out! Even when I'm at a stoplight and my window is down...I really am surprised I've never been pulled over...it is way more distracting than talking on the cell phone....uh-uh, hope that singing while driving doesn't become illegal too...

i heard Muse wasn't playing in Raleigh, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

EDIT: actually, they are. i misheard. i apologize.

Yes I'm a car singing - one of the best place to sing Muse.

Showbiz: Muscle Museum

OoS: Hyper Music

Hullabaloo: Shrinking Universe / Dead Star

Absolution: Sing for Absolution

BH&R: CoD / Hoodoo

The Resistance: MK Ultra / Resistance

Ooohhh, I am such a car singer! I flail about, make funny faces and play the steering wheel like a pro!

Favs to sing? Let's see...

Showbiz: Sunburn

OoS: Bliss/Hypermusic

Absolution: Butterflies and Hurricanes/Hysteria

BHaR: Knights of Cedonia

TR: Unnatural Selection

But there are so many good ones, it was really hard to chose.

Showbiz: Falling Down

OoS: Impossible to decide! It's between Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased, and Feeling Good (I sing that one wretchedly for the fun of it).

Absolution: Stockholm Syndrome

BHAR: Starlight

The Resistance: United States of Eurasia

Archived