What's your favourite song off Origin of Symmetry?

BassDementia

What is your favourite from the epic album that is Origin of Symmetry?  

373 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite from the epic album that is Origin of Symmetry?

• New Born
    • Bliss
    • Space Dementia
    • Hyper Music
    • Plug in Baby
    • Citizen Erased
    • Micro Cuts
    • Screenager
    • Darkshines
    • Feeling Good
    • Megalomania
    • Futurism

This poll is so damn predictable. Funny how Muse fans consider OoS their best album, yet seem to ignore most tracks on it. It's like they don't even listen to the second half of the album. I bet an Absolution poll would get a much more varied and interesting result.

This poll is so damn predictable. Funny how Muse fans consider OoS their best album, yet seem to ignore most tracks on it. It's like they don't even listen to the second half of the album. I bet an Absolution poll would get a much more varied and interesting result.

I agree to an extent. It's my favourite because I do actually like the second half of the album. Feeling Good lets down the tempo but I really enjoy Screenager in the mood. It's a nice change from the onslaught of the first 7 tracks and Megalomania rounds it off nicely. Dark Shines doesn't do much for me though.

Is it just me who is slightly sick of PiB live?:$

Yeah you're not the only one.

Similarly I'm sick of B&H and TIRO as well.

Kinda same for SMBH. Every album has its slight boring moments for the live concerts.

Except for The Resistance though, seeing how I haven't seen many live performances. Yet.

Archived