Apocalypse plz

Battle of the songs: New born vs Bliss

What one?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. What one?

• New born
    • Bliss

I thought New Born would have 70% of this poll :eek:

Seriously people, Bliss is space-y and dream-y, but New Born is simply one of Muse's best songs to date. It is a combination of everything Muse: calm piano at the intro, amazing vocals (and that OMFG falsetto moment @glastonbury 2004), great solo, deep bass and active drums from start to finish. :D

I thought New Born would have 70% of this poll :eek:

Seriously people, Bliss is space-y and dream-y, but New Born is simply one of Muse's best songs to date. It is a combination of everything Muse: calm piano at the intro, amazing vocals (and that OMFG falsetto moment @glastonbury 2004), great solo, deep bass and active drums from start to finish. :D

:yesey: + 1000000

i love both, for Bliss's spaciness and awesome guitar and New Born's calm piano and mind-shatteringly epic riff (x10 live). I'm going New Born by a bit.

I never understood the Bliss love, sure it's a nice song, but it's nothing compared to New Born, imo probably the best song Muse have ever written :awesome:

Why is Bliss so ridiculously overrated?

I don't know:(

It seems that one or two chords (can't be much more;)) resonate with some people's emotions or so. Doesn't work for me - I like it, but it's far from beating NB...

I was going to vote for the one that was losing because I love both these songs...but I looked and it was 59-60 so my vote made it equal *grins*

I am irrationally pleased...