If you go overseas, it doesn't matter if you don't have income, they'll make you pay it back. Guarantee that National take away the repayment holiday this year.

Student loan repayment ain't a tax either. :p

:chuckle: Yeah okay, but Inland Revenue are the people who send me my bill, potato potato.

Yep, and it was a really good speech actually.

I think Pakistan has a bit of explaining to do about Osama being in a mansion just outside the capital.

I haven't heard the speech yet but I might have a bit of a listen later, or catch it on the news.

Well I guess the US spent all that time looking for him in caves- hiding in plain sight maybe?

Yeah, that's probably true.

But Pakistan were supposedly helping the US look for him for all this time - I'm just wondering how/if they didn't know he was living in a mansion just outside Islamabad.

I think Pakistan has a bit of explaining to do about Osama being in a mansion just outside the capital.

That was one of my first thoughts, but from Obama's speech it seemed like they aren't too pee'd off with Pakistan.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

:LOL:

I found out today that you can make free international bank transfers from the UK and Australia to Inland Revenue for your student loan. I'm actually going to pay more back on my student loan because of this! Well done government, you've done something right.

Hone Harawira and Don Brash having a live debate on Close Up = :facepalm:

This is not going anywhere!

That was hilarious.

I think Don Brash ended up looking like the bigger dick in this case. If Hone never said things like "Don't make this about me being Maori", he'd probably be a good MP.