hey guys long time no see i have been pretty busy,work,tidying my room and then surfing the net and sometimes with the weather being that hot i am like ready to jump in the freezer to stay there.

Also i have a myspace page now so if you want to add me or let me add you

I was amazed at how much you could find on there.

Happy New Year everyone!

We did too. Where did you watch them from? We were on Quay St.

And we did a bit of a mini pub crawl. Can't remember some of the places we went to! But later I went and met Kat at the QF, which was really awesome apart from when a big and slightly scarily friendly guy picked me up and bought me a Coruba. :erm: He bought that after putting me down again, by the way.

I don't know what happened to my plan of not staying out much after midnight. Meh, midnight, 5am, what's the difference?

Hahhaha, that's right, he picked you up! Hahaha. And you knocked over all those bottles too....:p

Was it a good view from Quay St? We were on Queen St by the Whitcoulls, and it was packed!

Hahhaha, that's right, he picked you up! Hahaha. And you knocked over all those bottles too....:p

Was it a good view from Quay St? We were on Queen St by the Whitcoulls, and it was packed!

Yep, that was me.

Yeah the view was good from there, but it was really packed there too.

I normally don't like really big massive crowds but everyone was in such a good mood last night that it wasn't too bad.

I've felt drunk for most of the day, think I'm finally sober!:)

read that as "big massive cocks" while scrolling :LOL: sorry!

Oooh, lucky you! I must have kindly taken yours as well as mine...

That was very generous of you.

One of my friends got in an abandoned supermarket trolley and another one pushed him for about a block. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I did actually say "I don't know them." :$

i think i'll probably get about 50 more freckles from sitting out in the sun today.

I hope you wore sunscreen!!!

That was very generous of you.

One of my friends got in an abandoned supermarket trolley and another one pushed him for about a block. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I did actually say "I don't know them." :$

Hahah, they sound awesome. I often have to pretend not to know people. Well, just Aimee's husband really.

Hahah my friend just told me about her mum's technology fail. She thought 'lol' stands for 'lots of love' so Sarah keeps getting texts along these lines:

"happy new year, lol Mum and Dad"

HAHAHAHA.

at least you have the awesomeness to stay up past midnight and pissed as farts i couldnt have that leisure i was out like a light at about 10pm :( suckies. but it was busy i had 159 for breakfast this morning and its going to be a bit less than that.

Sorry to hear that. And hearing all about our night probably doesn't make you feel any better about that, sorry!

It wasn't all awesomeness though - I have a painful unexplained bruise on my leg.

Ouch!

And I shattered that giant beer mug. Oh my god I was so embarrassed. It wasn't even like I knocked it over. Somehow my leg collided with Will's hand and I kicked it out of his hand. I'm so accident prone!:$

That's where we were! :awesome: We were between the reindeer on the side, and the Starbucks. Victoria St? Which part were you on?

We were on the road, facing Victoria St, by the barrier and cones. I'd laugh if you turned up in my photo's or something!:)

:LOL:

BDO = two weeks away today. :awesome:

I can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I shattered that giant beer mug. Oh my god I was so embarrassed. It wasn't even like I knocked it over. Somehow my leg collided with Will's hand and I kicked it out of his hand. I'm so accident prone!:$

See, to me that sounds like a really impressive manoeuvre. It's definitely given you a story to tell.

Well, that's kind of understandable considering the jokes I heard him tell.

Does anyone know when the results come out for the board awards thingies? The suspense is killing me. And if Kitty doesn't win, there'll be hell to pay.