The new album has brought me out of hibernation! What do you guys think, if any of you are still around?

I have kind of mixed feelings. But I do like that it's riffier and rockier. :happy: Reapers and The Handler are excellent.

The Globalist has some good moments, but 10 minutes is way too long.

I just listened to it today for the first time. There were a couple of stand outs for me but some were a bit wtf!

I'm a bit gutted with pyscho. That riff is amazing but I feel the song is pretty lacking and they could have taken it so much further and made it really cool. I guess they won't play it as an outtto anymore?

• 1 year later...
It's unfortunate that this is quite a small country, there's never a whole lot of Muse fans...

There are dozens of us! :chuckle:

Every once in a while, usually in line for a gig, I'll meet someone who's also a fan. TBH if someone knows more than just Uprising/SMBH, I'm already impressed. Doesn't happen often though.

Welcome to the board! I lurk 99% of the time and it's pretty quiet here anyway since apparently NZ and the whole continent that is Australia don't count as part of the World Tour but anyway...:indiff:

There are dozens of us! :chuckle:

Every once in a while, usually in line for a gig, I'll meet someone who's also a fan. TBH if someone knows more than just Uprising/SMBH, I'm already impressed. Doesn't happen often though.

Welcome to the board! I lurk 99% of the time and it's pretty quiet here anyway since apparently NZ and the whole continent that is Australia don't count as part of the World Tour but anyway...:indiff:

Thanks!! I'm lucky enough to have some friends who like Muse, thank goodness. I still have a sliver of hope that Muse tour here one day...I'm probably just gonna lurk around too, unless I see something interesting!!

Thanks!! I'm lucky enough to have some friends who like Muse, thank goodness. I still have a sliver of hope that Muse tour here one day...I'm probably just gonna lurk around too, unless I see something interesting!!

Gotta say, I can't believe you don't like MotP. That song is like peak Muse to me. What are your favourite songs then?

Gotta say, I can't believe you don't like MotP. That song is like peak Muse to me. What are your favourite songs then?

Agh, I dunno. It's always hard to choose my favourite Muse songs because I always change my mind. I'm liking Megalomania, Bliss, Glorious, MK Ultra and Dead Inside at the moment though!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...